What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i say its B.S

gaterooze

Bench
0neye said:
The young woman involved in Sunday morning's incident was found sobbing uncontrollably near a car park driveway, clothed but soaking wet

Hang on a sec... the Herald's story was that the cleaning woman heard a scream and found the alleged victim in the pool area being comforted by another Bulldog player...

So at least one of those versions is incorrect. And if one paper's "facts" is definitely wrong, maybe others are. How can you know that anything the media have said is correct?

Guess we'll know more next week after the DNA tests...

Dog-E

Juniors
This Cindy Wockner is apparently the Tele's 'Man on the Ground' in Coffs....and she is deadset one of the WORST journalists I've ever come across anywhere!!...Her 'Open Letter' to the girl involved, the tele printed the other day was - if indeed anything in this sorryy tale could be considered to be so - laughable!! It is one of the most poorly written, hackeyed, derivative, and limp-wristedly speculative pieces I have read in a VERY long time!!...I've not seen her before this, and no wonder - the woman can barely string half a dozen coherent words together!!...No more than 3 if they're OBJECTIVE words....she is a disgrace to the name of the already sordrid print media...likewise Mike Gibson - but at least everyone's known he hasn't a clue for YEARS now...Time to jump off your many bandwagons & slip on the slippers and pipe and give it a rest old son!!!! :roll:

Some of the coverage I have read/heard this week has been just disgraceful. The 'journalists' in question should hang their worthless heads!!!!.... :evil:

rugged

Juniors
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Moffo

Referee
Seems to be a lot of bogus reporting going around

A lot of "He says" "She Says" reports...the no names drill basically.

Its a true reflection of the state of journalism in Australia in 2004. Absolute SHIT

Agent_Smith

Juniors
Dog-E said:
This Cindy Wockner is apparently the Tele's 'Man on the Ground' in Coffs....and she is deadset one of the WORST journalists I've ever come across anywhere!!...Her 'Open Letter' to the girl involved, the tele printed the other day was - if indeed anything in this sorryy tale could be considered to be so - laughable!! It is one of the most poorly written, hackeyed, derivative, and limp-wristedly speculative pieces I have read in a VERY long time!!...I've not seen her before this, and no wonder - the woman can barely string half a dozen coherent words together!!...No more than 3 if they're OBJECTIVE words....she is a disgrace to the name of the already sordrid print media...likewise Mike Gibson - but at least everyone's known he hasn't a clue for YEARS now...Time to jump off your many bandwagons & slip on the slippers and pipe and give it a rest old son!!!! :roll:

Some of the coverage I have read/heard this week has been just disgraceful. The 'journalists' in question should hang their worthless heads!!!!.... :evil:

The letter that you're condemning so fervently was a letter to the victim encouraging her to be strong in giving her statement and when the time comes, to testify in court.
Obviously, being a doggies supporter you're too geniused to understand this :roll:

RB30DETT

Juniors
We all know that jurnos ALWAYS tell the truth, and that they never use sensationalisms to sell papers.

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Avenger

Immortal
Your team is good for the game. We love to hate each other. But there is respect. Keep your heads up!! You will get past this.

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Your Club & some of its players is an absolute embarrassment to rugby league.Well done again doggies :evil:

ripper

Not sure if anyone else has posted this yet because I dont see Eye too Eye with Big, long boring Articles,

But they had a piece in the ''Hawkes Bay Today'' here in NZ that 1 player addmited to having ''Sexual Intercourse'' but everyone else denied it.