What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I see a Picture forming here

Slugs

It appears that the threads that are being locked here on the ones where the 3 stooges (TigerPete,Rifraf and Madunit) have been ranting & raving .

You will soon get the message boys.....now go back to your Merged Scum Forum and leave us alone

Send me a threatening PM if you like boys.....will be like water off a ducks back :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
I've never sent you a personal message and never will... The word personal related to you makes my skin crawl... And don't get up to high on your horse slugs I think you'll find some of yours have gone to... I ain't going a until my mission is complete!

Slugs

RifRaf said:
I ain't going a until my mission is complete!

Well I personally don't think Owen would ever go out with RifRaf like yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
I'm well aware of that and it would be too hard to get his nose out of the feed bag and from between your thighs anyhow!

Tigerpete

Juniors
It appears that the threads that are being locked here on the ones where the 3 stooges (TigerPete,Rifraf and Madunit) have been ranting & raving .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez ur a bright cookie slugs, how long it take u to figure that one out????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kasper

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: @rifrafs avatar that must annoy the gay bunnies fans more than his posts. :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
You will soon get the message boys

I've been waiting a while arseslugs, but I haven't received a message, would you like to enlighten us?

I know this will be good to see. :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh I see, off to the family photo album are we. Who's it gonna be this time slugs your Mum or your Dad? :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
Oh I see, off to the family photo album are we. Who's it gonna be this time slugs your Mum or your Dad? :lol:

It might as well be.....I mean we have seen your family album now and it is not a pretty sight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts