What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think Kieran Foran wants to leave.

shiznit

Coach
I've read that article... I don't think he wants to leave.

I think reading between the lines he's letting the club know that he may consider leaving the club if more of that playing group gets forced out...

I think he's talking your Matai's, your Bret Stewart's, your DCE's etc...

zombie jesus

Staff member
He'd be silly to come out and commit himself to Manly before he's even sat at the negotiating table. Options open, fair enough.

If he leaves fans shouldn't take it personally, unfortunately rugby league is a business and he has to look after himself.

shiznit

Coach
He's been a done deal at the Warriors, Dogs and now Parra. :roll:

Let's all just wait and see hey?

To be fair to the Warriors fans... When the clubs owner comes out and tweets welcome to the Warriors family Kieran Foran... You can't blame them for getting excited... :lol:

firechild

First Grade
Mitch Pearce mentioned on MMM last week that he thinks Foran is pretty happy at Manly and isn't looking to go anywhere. This was after speculation Foz could be off to the Roosters to partner his mate in the halves.

Rhyno

First Grade
Will be announced in the next couple of days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 17

Maroon4life

Juniors
Sounds like he's gone. This slowing manly train going to come to a screeching halt next year . Did have a good run though, cant complain. Welcome to the 11-8th quadrant of the ladder.

The Pip

Juniors
I'm pretty sure Foran is gone, and DCE will resign this week. Foran will delay the announcement till after the game against Parra. This will ensure that he remains a "top bloke" in the eyes of many, even though he has give sweet f all to answering as to why he is leaving and hoe covert his signing with Parra has been...

The Pip

Juniors
If that's the case sack them.

Why? Let Foran, go to Parra and let him earn his monstrous pay packet playing with a bunch of non achievers and losers. DCE is the more talented player, and will lead a rejuvenated Manly to another comp - we will get another 5/8, maybe Maloney or Sezer and another forward or two via this.

Latest posts