What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think Kieran Foran wants to leave.

woodyk2

First Grade
Why? Let Foran, go to Parra and let him earn his monstrous pay packet playing with a bunch of non achievers and losers. DCE is the more talented player, and will lead a rejuvenated Manly to another comp - we will get another 5/8, maybe Maloney or Sezer and another forward or two via this.
Yeah I read Maloney was off contract. If both went then theres some massive money available !

The Pip

Juniors
Yeah I read Maloney was off contract. If both went then theres some massive money available !

DCE will announce he is staying early this week. I have found Foran's dealings more offensive, as he has been sneaky about it all. Why is he leaving? I mean, DCE had the balls to say he wanted more money, Foran has pussy footed around why he wants out. Surely, its not Brad Arthurs' coaching skills is it? Its about the 1.3mill/yr he has been offered by Parra - just say so Foran, it wont hurt u turd...

woodyk2

First Grade
DCE will announce he is staying early this week. I have found Foran's dealings more offensive, as he has been sneaky about it all. Why is he leaving? I mean, DCE had the balls to say he wanted more money, Foran has pussy footed around why he wants out. Surely, its not Brad Arthurs' coaching skills is it? Its about the 1.3mill/yr he has been offered by Parra - just say so Foran, it wont hurt u turd...
I'm hearing ya ! The constant is he, will he etc is diminishing my respect for the bloke to the point of thinking I hope he goes.

The Pip

Juniors
I'm hearing ya ! The constant is he, will he etc is diminishing my respect for the bloke to the point of thinking I hope he goes.

If Foran goes - we can pick up Sezer, and Tom Burgess, maybe even Docker from Penrith too. Keep DCE ,then all good...

broncos2010

Juniors
Look at you try suger coat it so hard pip it's pretty funny :lol:
Let me tell you the reality, you lost g Stewart, watmough and your probably going to lose Foran as well that is 3 top quality rep players.

You can't just go in to market and replace these players:lol:

natheel

Coach
Why? Let Foran, go to Parra and let him earn his monstrous pay packet playing with a bunch of non achievers and losers. DCE is the more talented player, and will lead a rejuvenated Manly to another comp - we will get another 5/8, maybe Maloney or Sezer and another forward or two via this.

42-12...losers aye

Green River Eel

Juniors
Just wanted to give my commiserations to my manly brothers, but this makes it a bit more even after years of you guys pillaging our club :)
Its all fair in love and war gents, and seeings Foran is an Asquith junior its 'welcome home Fozzy' :)

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

Oh snap......

:crazy:

Rhyno

First Grade
Foran is a done deal to parra and won't backflip. On Sterlo It sounded like DCE would stay if manly offered more money

zombie jesus

Staff member
Foran is a done deal to parra and won't backflip. On Sterlo It sounded like DCE would stay if manly offered more money

Thought the same but these are the same owners who stuck with the club despite being out voted at every turn and despite strong interest from others to buy them out. They won't humble themselves enough to go back to DCE. Big money, bigger egos.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Foran is a tradesman's like player, hard and honest, real team player. He has been outstanding inside a awesome backline.. I am devastated he is leaving and would have loved to see him resigned. No way is he worth what's been reported and if this is the case I am happy the Eagles didn't try and match the reported figure..

Will be missed in 2016, lets just hope the 1.2 million saved will sign some decent players

t-ba

Post Whore
What made him think that sportal session was a good idea. The cereal question was glorious.

Got completely savaged. Should have shown some balls months ago and just admit he was going to Parra instead of waiting. The plan was obviously wait for DCE to re-sign and then blame him for it. I am glad the narrative didn't work out that way.

Rhyno

First Grade
Heard Brett Stewart told Foran to take the deal with parra or he would regret it

Nice Beaver

First Grade
What made him think that sportal session was a good idea. The cereal question was glorious.

Got completely savaged. Should have shown some balls months ago and just admit he was going to Parra instead of waiting. The plan was obviously wait for DCE to re-sign and then blame him for it. I am glad the narrative didn't work out that way.

That was hilarious. I was pissing myself at work reading that.

I think he was trying to tell everyone that he made the decision that was right for him and his family? Was it just me or did anyone else pick up on that? :lol::lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Heard Brett Stewart told Foran to take the deal with parra or he would regret it

He would be completely mad not too take that offer and Manly would have been mad to match it. I am far more annoyed about losing DCE than I am Foran. He made his mind up last year and stringing the club along was a pretty ordinary thing to do. we get it, you are pissed about Gifty leaving...