What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to know whats going on

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Don't reckon Burgess twins will get cut. They're probably looking at half their current pay packet though. George is a bench player at best these days. Tom has a little bit more upside!

Pommy

Coach
Yeah contracts don't mean much these days.

Don't confuse a player being released after causing trouble at a club to a club just sacking a player.
Players are protected in just the same way as anyone else. Look at Farah it took Tigers well over a year to shift him and then they still ended up payin most of his wages this year.
Contracts work very well for the players.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't confuse a player being released after causing trouble at a club to a club just sacking a player.
Players are protected in just the same way as anyone else. Look at Farah it took Tigers well over a year to shift him and then they still ended up payin most of his wages this year.
Contracts work very well for the players.
Sometimes both parties agree though!

Pommy

Coach
It's the Moeena Lisa

Another thing to consider with contracts is that clubs not honouring them is hardly going to make it easier to sign player in the future.

handyman2190

Bench
I try and read anything i can about souths but this article
Exciting times at souths by maguire has me bewildered is he for real?
They are burying their heads in the sand we are in deep stools

Galeforce

Bench
What the F is going on!!!!
Its time Richo and Madge came clean on the fiasko that is our team.

We dont buy players ...why?
If we dont have cap why? You cant say our team are world beaters.
Why are we holding onto players past it eg tyrell,there is no other team that would have him in first grade why isnt musgrove in his place. Sutton is past it tap him on the shoulder corey parker was playing good footy and he was tapped. We are the leagues nursing home stewart grant etc etc avau out carter out where is their money gone?
Rusty where are you? Why are you not doing anything about this mismanagement. Why was mark hughes who recuited decent players booted?
There are answers we deserve to know...i need and want to know...im bleeding and i dont like it...how the hell are other teams affording high quality and we buy u20s maybes.

You cannot handle the truth.

It is there in front of our eyes if we go to the clubs website

we have large amount of cap invested in
GI , Reynolds , Sam , twins
Add Gagai and AJ to that list

manage herrington, clark, cook , farer , talakai , turner

We need to resign Angus and Fuimaono , keep Murray , keep Hunt , keep Walker ,
keep Zane.

Manage Jenning , Burns , Campbell and other younger players coming thru.

We need to get a TOP fullback for future , half and hooker..either develop or buy. We will not get these announcements every day.........

Go Bunnies

Juniors
You cannot handle the truth.

It is there in front of our eyes if we go to the clubs website

we have large amount of cap invested in
GI , Reynolds , Sam , twins
Add Gagai and AJ to that list

manage herrington, clark, cook , farer , talakai , turner

We need to resign Angus and Fuimaono , keep Murray , keep Hunt , keep Walker ,
keep Zane.

Manage Jenning , Burns , Campbell and other younger players coming thru.

We need to get a TOP fullback for future , half and hooker..either develop or buy. We will not get these announcements every day.........
AJ is on a lot less than what people think. He is paid as a winger. Not sure about Jennings and Burns at the moment - haven't really shown much as yet.

Rabbits20

Immortal
AJ is on a lot less than what people think. He is paid as a winger. Not sure about Jennings and Burns at the moment - haven't really shown much as yet.
Well Jennings has shown me he's a turnstile.

Burns needs to practice catching and especially under the high ball.

It's up to them about how they go about the off season and how much do they want to succeed???...

handyman2190

Bench
The 2 juniors jennings and burns are on min wage 100k they came for the oportunity and for young fellas never played first grade before they havent been so bad we threw them in the deep end , what did we expect? they will learn and become better glad we have them tbh

Latest posts