What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

petetheileet

First Grade
We got a new one ready for Ben Creagh this week.

We need permission though to take a ball of string onto the field

haha, a bloke has more sense to get in grubby pre-meditated biffo and you guys call him a cat... the bloke wouldn't crush a grape!! and id want my kids idolising him rather than your grubby bunch!

have you even watched any of the behaviour of your players in the past 5 years...

even take a look in my sig...

Bellamy:

"Grab an ankle, neck or wrist boys and twist!!"

"But dont forget to show plenty of integrity and have respect for the game and your oppionent"

PLEASE....

Go jump in the yarra!

MsStorm

Bench
Is that the 'get mowed down by a 2nd rower' ?

Turner should be on report

Since Turner had an op. on his knee where they took out his cartlidge, he can't run as fast as he could prior to his op....but he always puts in 100%.

MsStorm

Bench
haha, a bloke has more sense to get in grubby pre-meditated biffo and you guys call him a cat... the bloke wouldn't crush a grape!! and id want my kids idolising him rather than your grubby bunch!

Go jump in the yarra!

You have kids??????? :shock:
Feel so sorry for them.

Since Turner had an op. on his knee where they took out his cartlidge, he can't run as fast as he could prior to his op....but he always puts in 100%.
He shouldn't be playing then!

Storm cats need pulling aside by the NRL and told to tackle within the rules instead of trying to tear off arms legs and heads

Noa

First Grade

have you even watched any of the behaviour of your players in the past 5 years...

even take a look in my sig...

Bellamy:

"Grab an ankle, neck or wrist boys and twist!!"

"But dont forget to show plenty of integrity and have respect for the game and your oppionent"

PLEASE....

Go jump in the yarra!

We actually tied the string to Steve Turner, and boy, didnt Creagh take off after it.