What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wont mention the F word.

Dave Q

Coach
Anyone who thinks Souths are gone will kissing tail soon enough.

Saints are only a couple of big nights away from crashing out alltogether. Tread carefully fella's!

Dakink

Bench
Anyone who thinks Souths are gone will kissing tail soon enough.

Saints are only a couple of big nights away from crashing out alltogether. Tread carefully fella's!

Err no its not, you are crap and will be lucky to avoid the spoon let alone make the eight. I hate Souths.

Ribs

Bench
dude - the storm haven't even cracked first gear so far this year. they look as though they'll click when it counts & absolutely smoke the competition.

they'll win the title by just as many if not more than last year.

I dont think that at all. I havent been as impressed with them this year, I think Inglis isnt well utilised in the 6 and I think their pack is weaker. A couple are leaving and I dont see their tightness myth anymore.

Also, throw in the wrestling fiasco being exposed and they've come back to the field somewhat.

Still favourites mind you, but certainly not unbeatable.

Latest posts