What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian Schubert aka Salary Cap Compliance Manager

adamkungl

Immortal
Its the 1st of Feb mate. Might be time to ease off that xmas/NYE bender and return to the real world.

Sportsbet has them 5th on odds ffs it's not like I'm tipping Newtown Jets to get promoted and storm to the top

Pedge1971

First Grade
Why would we need to cheat when former players know they can get a cushy job any time? Pointless.
Fitzy is probably getting $1.6 mil a year for running the water.
Mini a new car every week for popping up at half-time occasionally.
I'm sure Freddy's coaching deal in 2008-09 is back paid for the next 3 decades.

Cheating is an amateur club's game. Politis is pulling strings you people can't even imagine. Brown paper bags lol

Totally agree. Not sure what all the fuss is about. The Roosters have such a losing culture I do not care how much they rig it.

Watch them shit a brick when it counts again whilst the players thwy let go come back to haunt them..

What the f**k are you talking about:

You said he was hired after we were caught cheating. We were caught in 2016. Schubert was hired in 2015. Nothing I posted proves what you said.
He was hired after you’d been caught in 2015 for minor breaches.

The 2016 cap cheating was entirely different and he was hired after you were cheating but before you were caught.

Latest posts