What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Identify yourself Cyber Guy!

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Interesting thread.
Reminds me of the Who am I? -Mystery Man thread :D
I remember when Cyber Guy posted his first thread over at TFS (yeah I read the boards there..don't mind them too)asking Antichrist a question. Everlovin' Antichrist
Judging by the post below, after EA replied, Cyber Guy wrote:
<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: Cyber Guy</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 24/01/2003 8:37 AM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Thanks mate.
I've been absent from those boards for awhile, and upon my return recentlynoticed you and some others had departed or had beenshown the door.
I wasn't sure what had happened to you mate.
I enjoyed your input there nonetheless.

Thanks for the reply.
Cheers:
The Cyber Guy

I think you can safely illiminate Raging Bulldog from the odds table Willow gave. Last I remember they weren't exactly mates?
Correct EA?
I don't know how Javaman or Crypticmade the list. Doesn't seemthere style. Too gentleman like both of em.
Now Code3.....? Where's he on the list Willow? Fits him to a tee.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Outlaw, IMO Code 3 and Cyber Guy are one of the same. Tim Dog has used almost as manynick names as Oneye.
He onced adopted the pseudonym, 'Tim Hates You' - I think it took him a day to work out that we all knew it was Timmy.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
True.

It's definately not RagingBullDyke.

Cyber Guy's posts weren't replete with expletives or a large "flip the bird" pulled from a Vic20.

I don't think RagingBullHorn hasany self control. Physical or emotional.

His Nurse must be paid a fortune.

Cyber Eye Moffo?

God, i love being blamed for every new member after my (admittedly), indifferent efforts with Abercrombie Lane

Im sure you have a nick or 2 in the list as well Willow ;)

I guarantee you that Larry Long Prong is not me. Its either you or Legend

Cheers,
Moffo

imported_dodge

Juniors
LOL, this entire thread is a crack up. :)

Today was the first day since well before Chrissie '02that I've clicked onto LWOS (and even longer since I posted)and I didn't actually know TFS existed until Jeremy contacted me in regards to this 'Cyber Guy' debacle.

I can safely assure all you buffoons who smacked money on me at 3/1 have lost your money. 'Twasn't me, I'm too busy being boring and maxing out my DL limit.

Now I'm here, I might as well tell all you old cronies what I've been up to since the Grand Final last year.

Well, I went to the Grand Final. It was fun and Billy Idol was farkin awesome. Anyway, since then I've been up and down etc etc. Was a no-hoper, but that's changed over the Chrissie holidays. I was involved in 2 car crashes, a bit traumatic but hey that's life. Things like that teach ya to get on with it, not wait until tomorrow to do sh!t etc. I thought people were bullsh!ttin when they said that after crashes and stuff, but it's true, life really can just disappear. Since then, I got off my lazy ass, spent time with friends that I usually just wasted on the net, got my L's, got a job and I'm tryin me best with school unlike last year. I'm pretty cheesed off with the whole Dogs thing with the Cap bein rubbed in my face STILL but hey that's life too, and it's only footy, I got a lot more to live for than that. Enough of my crap, I'm wasting my time typin as it is I got shitloads on tomoro. I really should retreat on Grandstand too but meh, I'm havin fun in my spare time.

Anyway, I reckon you should keep lookin, you'll probly find Cyber Guy somewhere, but rest assured it's not me. I have better things to do than bag you lot out. After all your a bunch of entities to me unless I actually meet you.

Good luck and it's good to be back, even if I only post once in a blue moon. :)

imported_dodge

Juniors
:)Hahaha, I can dead set assure you I'm not Cyber Guy. I didn't know The Footy Show existed until ol' boy Jeremy pointed it out. I confirmed to him that it wasn't me.

One question though, did you ever figure out who Dog-T was all those decades ago?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Now I know you're full of it. Mystery Man came clean ages ago and Tim was there.

You think the odds should have been shorter?
Smartarse.I can assure you if I have anything to whinge aboutI'll do it undermy ownhandle thankyou.
emsad.gif

Welcome back Rasputin. :)
Thanks mate,but for how longis a bit up in the air,democracy is a pain
emcry.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah mate, but I figured if I gave everyone a mention it would cover the bookies' commission. Changa even made the list.
Ibelieve I'm 80-1 or something... juicy odds and too hard to pass up... I put a tenner on myself.

That sounds like an election is in the wind. Are you referring to State or club?