What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Adam Reynolds Gets Injured here is the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Reynolds gets injured I think Kelly will get a run. They are similar style players (Reynolds of course being a lot better) so the team doesn't have to change up must. In the past we've had to dramatically change up the team to make a replacement. We had to put an energetic ball runner into the half (keary), and use makeshift 5-8ths like Sutton or Inglis and we've had to change up our style to suit. With Kelly you still have that structured organiser in the team and everyone else's roles stay the same. Of course there is a huge drop in quality in the halfback position but everything else stays the same.
Kelly, like everyone else who played, was picked for the charity shield for a reason. The 21 guys who made up the charity shield, plus GI, musgrove and Gray are our first grade squad.
I don't think it's a coincidence that maguire brought Kelly. They know each other from their time in Melbourne. He knows what he's going to get, he didn't buy him for first grade, he's never gonna put pressure on a fit Reynolds. He's brought as a player to plug a whole when needed
Lots of our members it seems don't what him in first grade.

Most would rather Farah at half and Cook at hooker.

From what I've seen previously from Kelly, he's very ordinary.

Madge only bought him due to the Tracey injury.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Lots of our members it seems don't what him in first grade.

Most would rather Farah at half and Cook at hooker.

From what I've seen previously from Kelly, he's very ordinary.

Madge only bought him due to the Tracey injury.
Lots members don't want tyrrell in 1st grade. I'd prefer Goodwin not to be there. It's not Always a case of giving fans what they want.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Really? So far I haven't seen anything impressive from him? Is he injured or just struggling to fit in at Souths?

SSTID he had a few injuries whilst at penrith and i believe he has not hit his straps as yet give him time and he may surprise i hope madge gets his spirits up a lot higher in general becoz he seems a bit shyish at training not a great communicator and is quietly spoken on and off the field..Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
CORRECTAMUNDO

Rabbits20 Referee
southsport said:
You do enough shit dribbling for all on here!
There it is. 1 line shite again.

What's new lol!!!!!!!

What's gotten into you Southy.

I'm concerned mate!!!!!!!! I hope you're ok.

Shadows sense talk makes you go silly and in a spin.

When Shadow is around you troll far too much.

It's a tangled web Southy weaves!!!!!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

southsport Bench
Rabbits20 said
Shadow says Southy is jealous i was right R20::
There it is. 1 line shite again.

What's new lol!!!!!!!

What's gotten into you Southy.

I'm concerned mate!!!!!!!! I hope you're ok.

Shadows sense talk makes you go silly and in a spin.

When Shadow is around you troll far too much.

It's a tangled web Southy weaves!!!!!!!!!!
It's all te shit you go on with, as soon as shad returns you go off loopy again.

Oh, and McInnes put egg on your face too........lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Put cook to 5/8 and then put walker at half/back then pick up a real 1st grade forward mid year to accommodate our bench with (4) real 1st grade forwards problem solved unless greinke is a dark horse for our bench before mid year?.......Shadow...
It'd didn't take long at all mate did it!!!!!

Appendicitis.

Surely we can't play dud Kelly Shadow.

1. GI
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. Goodwin
5. Burns
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. G. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Tyrrell
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S. Burgess

14. Clark
15. Musgrove
16. Crichton
17. T. Burgess

18. Rochow
19. Kelly
20. Cherrington
21. Jennngs

Rabbits20

Immortal
The more I think about this Shadow the more I reckon Madge will put Sutton at 6. Madge has previously spoken of Sutto's experience and how he leads/guides the boys around the park and he's done it many times at 5/8.

Crichton would come into the back row Shadow.

A bench of:
Cook
Clark
Tom
Musgrove

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's just so disappointing Shadow.

A ball hasn't even been bloody kicked off yet.

I hope you get out there next Friday Shadow I am.

They're gonna have to dig really deep now to win this one.

I think we can still narrowly do it. Got to be on the ball the whole 80.

Glory Glory we will be singing still Shadow especially when they run on.

Even with 15 players out I'll still back us. I strongly dislike the Tigpies.

Sutto and Farah can form a good combo.

We still have very solid combos if Sutto goes to 6.

Crichton would be keen too if he gets to start in the back row.

We can't play dud Kelly though Shadow. Surely he won't play. I'm sure you'd agree with me. The Tigpies will be laughing if he's selected.

rabbitohs95

Bench
If we put either hooker in the 7 we lose. Neither have the tenacity to play there.

Honestly this is the exact reason why we bought Luke Kelly and I think he should be there. He did alright in the trials with his chances and should be more settled in our team than he was at Parramatta.

I'd also be fine with Sutton playing there however I think he's just too old and slow.

Give the backup a chance and judge him after the game.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
If we put either hooker in the 7 we lose. Neither have the tenacity to play there.

Honestly this is the exact reason why we bought Luke Kelly and I think he should be there. He did alright in the trials with his chances and should be more settled in our team than he was at Parramatta.

I'd also be fine with Sutton playing there however I think he's just too old and slow.

I'm happy either way. As long a cook and Farah stay out of the halves. Hell even GI could go to 5/8 and Walker to half. Then AJ to fullback with Talakai into the backline.

An unlikely scenario though

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'm happy either way. As long a cook and Farah stay out of the halves. Hell even GI could go to 5/8 and Walker to half. Then AJ to fullback with Talakai into the backline.

An unlikely scenario though
Yeah Madge denied GI will be going to the halves. Its out of Cook, Kelly and Sutton according to him.

alien

Referee
Not sure about that. Farah has played quite a few first grade games at halfback. He is a dominate player so he wouldn't have trouble leading the team around, and he would take pressure off Cody.

callmack1

Staff member

I agree.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Not sure about that. Farah has played quite a few first grade games at halfback. He is a dominate player so he wouldn't have trouble leading the team around, and he would take pressure off Cody.
Yeah but still he's had some pretty poor games at 7 with the Tigers but I guess he's in a quality team now ;)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
madge will hopefully go with sutto and put crichton in sutto"s position.....kelly is a dud.......keep robbie at no9 and use cook accordingly....Shadow....by using sutto it wont upset the apple cart i believe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts