What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

papabear

Juniors
I dont know who is still a fan of TPAs

I mean come on, the chooks finish second then add tedesco and cronk. Celery cap at work.

Cronk should be going to somewhere like Newcastle / GC / Tigers / souths ...

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Daniel Tupou =Origin Failure
Blake Ferguson = Origin Failure
Mitchell Pearce = Origin Failure
James Tedesco = Never even made the top 8 before LOL
Cooper Cronk = Not proven outside the Storm
Jake Friend = Good player,should come to Parramatta
Dylan Napa and Jared Wharea-Hargreaves = Fake tough guys
Boyd Cordner = Can't even speak English properly

LOL Roosters are no match for the Cowboys,Storm and Eels next year

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
Why is funny? we lost by 2 to the Storm in there own backyard minus all of our best players,Gutho,French and Morea all injured.

Storm lose week 1 of the finals if we had our best team.

Titans beat the storm during the year so basically, titans should be the winners.

The_Shield

Juniors
Why is funny? we lost by 2 to the Storm in there own backyard minus all of our best players,Gutho,French and Morea all injured.

Storm lose week 1 of the finals if we had our best team.
Storm didn’t need to get out of second gear against the Eels. They did enough to beat them and that’s all. The Eels were never gunna win that game

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Hey Coach, if I have to play hooker next year, can I still put up my super high bombs? They're really good... Coach? Coach?

Rhyno

First Grade
Cronk has always wanted to play under Arthur

PARRAMATTA remain hopeful of snatching Cooper Cronk from under the Sydney Roosters grasp.

While the Roosters are the red-hot favourites, coach Brad Arthur has confirmed his club was interested in the Melbourne Storm great.

Arthur worked with Cronk while an assistant at the Melbourne Storm and knows the impact he could have on the Eels’ culture.

“We have plenty of space, but that’s all I’m willing to confirm at the moment,” Arthur, said from Bali.

“Cronk has now added a different perspective on what possible outcomes might happen at a few different clubs.”

73ca72e94f20af77ecb7f22f4772ffbe

Brad Arthur is interested in bringing Cooper Cronk to the Eels.
The Eels speculation comes as the manager of Mitchell Pearce and Jake Friend declared the duo won’t be moved on to accommodate Cronk at the Roosters.

“I think everyone will stay,” Gillis told The Sunday Telegraph.

13b746e7a1eebc8f3456007766a3fe98

Cooper Cronk has a number of clubs chasing his signature.
“They’ve got room in the cap because they’ve lost some good players.”

Gillis said he had started talks to extend Friend’s contract at the Roosters.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e/news-story/c2d5e30241f9d5d7bfc5c26d15b9704c

Latest posts