What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

The Roosters pack has Frank-Paul Nu'uisala in reserve. If the current pack falters, or if Dylan Napa is suspended, the team can always rely on Big Frank to bring some mongrel into the side.

Blues Riff

Bench
baghdadbob.jpg

serious question Albert... are you concerned at all or you are still highly confident?

I am concerned at current form. However I am still confident about the long term, and think that the Roosters will start to click at about round 10 and peak during the playoffs. By the latter half of the regular season, the Roosters will be thrashing everybody except St George-Illawarra, NZ Warriors, Melbourne Storm and Wests Tigers --- their main rivals. But the Roosters will still beat most of these heavyweights by at least 7-8 points.

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I am concerned at current form. However I am still confident about the long term, and think that the Roosters will start to click at about round 10 and peak during the playoffs. By the latter half of the regular season, the Roosters will be thrashing everybody except St George-Illawarra, NZ Warriors, Melbourne Storm and Wests Tigers --- their main rivals. But the Roosters will still beat most of these heavyweights by at least 7-8 points.
When are you going to do stand up comedy?

forby

Juniors
To quote a great Australian -
YOUR'E DREAMING!

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
it is frankly disgraceful. They should thank their lucky stars the Cowboys and Parra are dominating the talk about under performing teams because the Rorters are well and truly under the radar in that department.

Clifferd

Coach
If they haven’t clicked by now I doubt they will this season.

Tigers have virtually a whole new 17 and have gelled perfectly. Roosters have added 2 state of origin players and still suck. No excuses

Probably scrape into the 8 and that’s about it