What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

gregstar

Referee
Pearce is pretty damn similar though but one thing he has on his side compared to Cronk is age, speed and a willingness to hit the line and draw and pass.

Having said that, I'm hesitant to blame Cronk for our woes. Our problem seems to be structural. Gould mentioned yesterday that we stand way too deep and set up for a second-man play too much .
i don’t understand why pearceoff was let go. I think he had a pretty good ability to play what was in front of him.

I don’t blame Cronk. To me it’s the forward pack and a questionable gameplan.

Chooks should have got Tedesco and a decent hooker.

Roosters already have two decent hookers -- Victor Radley and the bald guy from Canberra whose name is Kurt Baptiste.

The Roosters problem is getting Newcastle interested in buying Jake "The Rake" Friend, to join all our other rejects (Mitchell Pearce, Connor Watson, Aiden Guerra, SKD and Tautai "Oh my ACL is gone" Moga).

T-Boon

Coach
I am starting to think Trent Hamilton is not "all that" when it comes to coaching. But if I am to be honest I already well and truely thought that anyway. He just has some sort of long goat face thing going on. Something should be done about that.

I am starting to think Trent Hamilton is not "all that" when it comes to coaching. But if I am to be honest I already well and truely thought that anyway. He just has some sort of long goat face thing going on. Something should be done about that.

Who is "Trent Hamilton?" Do you mean Trent Robinson?

RedVDragon

Juniors
Yep Trent is an amateur. When they bring back Jason Taylor it speaks for it self. Ever since Paul Green left to coach the Cows the coaching staff are crap and that is ok. I wish the rorters the very best in losing.

JJ

Immortal
Think they should just call the season off now, getting embarrassing for everyone but the Roosters who are so much better than everyone else it's not funny, nor fair

TheDalek079

Bench

Trent Hamilton? Never heard of the f**ker

What a performance by the Roosters. What a pity that Latrell Mitchell did not get more early ball. He could have scored a couple more tries and helped steer the score closer to 50-0.

The Roosters are finding their groove as we approach round 10. This is what I predicted.

What a performance by the Roosters. What a pity that Latrell Mitchell did not get more early ball. He could have scored a couple more tries and helped steer the score closer to 50-0.

The Roosters are finding their groove as we approach round 10. This is what I predicted.
No.....this thread you started was you predicting the Premiership is the Roosters before the first round even kicked off.

JJ

Immortal
LOL, I worry the the Warriors will drift away, but without Luke and Johnson we were never going to be in that...

Jesus Cronk is a plod without the stars, as I've said elsewhere the Roosters middle put on their annual tough guy show where arms aren't needed in tackles - and double hard Blair decided at 32-0 down with one minute to go he'd get lippy, then be too gutless to take the ball up - too little too late. Luke is at his best, and it seems he's everything to the Warriors - I was going to ask how the Roosters would go without their 7 and 9, but the answer is probably better LOL

Nothing to see here, sorry, Roosters are still ordinary

LOL, I worry the the Warriors will drift away, but without Luke and Johnson we were never going to be in that...

Jesus Cronk is a plod without the stars, as I've said elsewhere the Roosters middle put on their annual tough guy show where arms aren't needed in tackles - and double hard Blair decided at 32-0 down with one minute to go he'd get lippy, then be too gutless to take the ball up - too little too late. Luke is at his best, and it seems he's everything to the Warriors - I was going to ask how the Roosters would go without their 7 and 9, but the answer is probably better LOL

Nothing to see here, sorry, Roosters are still ordinary

]Roosters were tremendous yesterday. Stop the negative fantasy put downs of a very talented side.

Latest posts