What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Bloke

Juniors
Who is GI and Folau this time tho?

Inglis debuted Rd 6, 2005 (when Ox was still with Melbourne) and Folau didn't debut until 2007; not sure how that is relevant to 2006...? Especially seeing Steve Turner, Melbourne's Nathan Merritt, was on the wing.

Inglis debuted Rd 6, 2005 (when Ox was still with Melbourne) and Folau didn't debut until 2007; not sure how that is relevant to 2006...? Especially seeing Steve Turner, Melbourne's Nathan Merritt, was on the wing.
Cronk started at half with GI and Izzy, like Cronk the new half will get Slater and Smith albeit at the wrong end of their careers

The nobody who replaces him is not part of a fab 5, he has 2 legitimate stars with a bunch of spak filla

Bloke

Juniors
Cronk started at half with GI and Izzy, like Cronk the new half will get Slater and Smith albeit at the wrong end of their careers

The nobody who replaces him is not part of a fab 5, he has 2 legitimate stars with a bunch of spak filla

Curtis Scott is the bloke to watch next year. Reckon he's primed for a big one after cementing that centre spot this year. Croft has proved he has the skill and the ability to pull out a clutch play in a big game, can he do it consistantly is the million dollar question. Cronk himself has said Croft's better than he was at the same stage of their careers.

I like what your blokes are doing, things are coming together nicely on the peninsula. Barrett might actually turn out a pretty decent coach, the players seem to want to play for him.

isaiah

Bench
The salary cap increased to $9.1m (with additional $300,000 for cars etc) from $7 million in 2017 (according to Wiki) -

Ins: James Tedesco (Wests Tigers)

Outs: Kane Evans (Eels), Aidan Guerra (Knights), Connor Watson (Knights), Liam Knight (Raiders), Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Knights), Paul Carter (given the arse)

Now - look at the people coming in - then look at the people going out
Do you really think the Roosters are OVER the cap?

To be honest, I can't see why any club would be over the cap if it rose $2 million in one go
Surely that can't be right. Mr Google must be broken. Can anyone confirm?
Didn't know Kane Evans was going to the eels

Curtis Scott is the bloke to watch next year. Reckon he's primed for a big one after cementing that centre spot this year. Croft has proved he has the skill and the ability to pull out a clutch play in a big game, can he do it consistantly is the million dollar question. Cronk himself has said Croft's better than he was at the same stage of their careers.

I like what your blokes are doing, things are coming together nicely on the peninsula. Barrett might actually turn out a pretty decent coach, the players seem to want to play for him.
Yeah I'm still pissed politics had us fire a gun coach and pure man of the club to get a saints reject

I was just questioning the Melbourne side, not to be a dick but more to see what others felt of them

Saxon

Bench
LOL Munster without Cronk,he'd be the dominant half

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brodie will take a little time to settle in, but he will be just fine. He'll be playing in the emerging Origin squad next year and will be playing Origin by 2020 at the latest.

Anyway, how is Cheri's origin career going?

AJB1102

First Grade
Won't matter who the Chooks get if those forwards don't start holding their own. I think someone said earlier they're fake tough guys and thats pretty on point. JWH & Napa gotta fire up and remind merkins who they are. Liu was trying hard to make up for it and SST will hopefully be back closer to his best next year after his injury (really hope so I love him as a player).

If they were to lose Friend in getting Cronk that middle third losses its main driver I think, plus a bunch of mongrel and leadership. Cronk will have to do more than he's ever had to do in a game of football in his career I reckon.

Latest posts