What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF, Dugan Leaves, Who should be his Fullback replacement?

IF, Dugan Leaves, Who should be his Fullback replacement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragons22

Juniors
Thoughts? If your option isn't below please state who you believe should be Fullback IF he leaves. I really hope he stays and doesn't go to the Sharks, he would be a big loss to cover for, Now that the Club lost Packer as well. If your option is other please state below who you think it should be. Possible OTHER: Options include: Jonhston, Latrell, Gordon and Gagai. Sorry guys can't change the comma after IF in te Question, I originally wording the question another way and forgot about the comma.

Last edited:

Dragons22

Juniors
I think we should recruit someone, I think either Barba, Gagai, Johnston or Walker to fill in the loss if he goes. I'm sure we would have the cash. Getting Cody Walker to be a ball-playing Fullback and Johnston to be there on the wing would be great but probably won't happen, Barba would bring speed and experience.

Last edited:

barry

Juniors
Hayne > Barba > Field

If Field can live up to his talents and develop over the offseason id have him ahead of them all.

His got the makings of Billy Slater this kid.

GC Dragon

Juniors
If we did go looking for another one I would go for Tyrone Roberts . 25 now with 130 odd fist grade games and playing the best footy of his career . Has pushed Hayne out to left centre with the Titans and been there best player this year .

He has a very good running and passing game and a better all round kicking game than Widdop and Hunt . Good goal kicker as well . This year his defence has been very good at fullback . I don't think he would break the bank and has stated he would leave the Titans for a chance to play either Fullback or 5/8 week in week out .

A deal that would keep him until young Masters is ready ....If he makes the grade as many think he will .

Reactions: Qdf

mobels

Juniors
Ben Barba, we should be going for the premiership next year not yet another year of laying a platform for the future, We haven't been a legitimate chance for the premiership in 6 years.

If Dufty or Field are going to be the fullback for us next year put them in right now and when Dugan gets back have him slot in Aitkens spot.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I'm not a moderator or have any sort of authority here, but if we have a mod who is reading this, would it be possible to create some sort of 'player movements, signings and speculation' thread specifically for this shit.

I know we have a rumours thread but people seem to be ignoring it completely. I know it'll be a frustrating job for mods to collapse all of these threads seeing as there is a new one popping up every 4 seconds, but it just might keep the homepage a little cleaner and keep all of this speculation in one place. Especially the 47,000 Dugan threads that are currently active.

It's getting out of control.

Walpole

Juniors
I'm not a moderator or have any sort of authority here, but if we have a mod who is reading this, would it be possible to create some sort of 'player movements, signings and speculation' thread specifically for this shit.

I know we have a rumours thread but people seem to be ignoring it completely. I know it'll be a frustrating job for mods to collapse all of these threads seeing as there is a new one popping up every 4 seconds, but it just might keep the homepage a little cleaner and keep all of this speculation in one place. Especially the 47,000 Dugan threads that are currently active.

This. Absolutely.

Otherwise there'll be James Graham and Nelson Asofa-whatever threads in no time.

thebigredv

First Grade

Yeah, but who did you vote for?!

mickeylane

Bench
My preferences in order with a view of getting to Grand final decider in either 2018 or 2019:

1. Barba
2. Hayne
3. C Walker
4. Dufty
5. Field
6. Johnston