What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If it came too it, who wins wr111?

Lambretta

First Grade
Either Mr Angry was really, really, really drunk or his account was hacked

Who wins wr111 - I'm not exactly sure what wr111 would be. World Wars use the initials WW in caps, rather than wr in lower case and the number of World Wars is denoted by Capital I's rather than number 1's

Then there's the "We educate our people, all off them"
OFF meaning not ON

He wants us to get off of people because they have been educated? If we're all being sat on - who is sitting on us? The uneducated ones? Maybe teachers are being sat on?

It's all rather confusing - but I wholeheartedly approved of this thread. It's a ripper.

Lambretta

First Grade
Swaziland.

It'd be a draw between them and Switzerland in the "let's sit on educated people" event at the next Olympics
I'm not sure if this will be a Male only event though

Probably not if the contestants wear really skimpy clothes.

GongPanther

Referee
An understanding was set in stone years ago in the use of nuke weapons.Even if there was an all out confrontation Europe V Russia,tactical nuke devices will never be used.

In saying that,there is a world war being staged right at this moment.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Either Mr Angry was really, really, really drunk or his account was hacked

66547182.jpg