What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Mary leaves now........

Forster Dragon

Juniors
We will miss the finals again this year and you can put it down to our poor coaching and planning.
Surely the time is here for Mary and his support staff to move on without the need for mass sackings.
He just will not learn from past mistakes

epDragon62

First Grade
We will miss the finals again this year and you can put it down to our poor coaching and planning.
Surely the time is here for Mary and his support staff to move on without the need for mass sackings.
He just will not learn from past mistakes

Let’s face it, being an NRL coach is not easy. Like many others, I don’t dislike the man but he simply does not have what is required to do the job.

MOVE ON MARY!

nontime111

Juniors
god he was a GREAT centre and amazing player, total legend of our club...love big Mary to death I do, he is a truly good bloke and great fella but he has failed as a coach its simple as that, bring on BENNY let the good times roll again enoughs enough

gregstar

Referee
if the "latest" media report up here is correct, creeping won't be leaving until the end of 2019.

which would mean we have jowls for yet another season.

yet another season of "we have learnt from last season & we know what it takes to succeed.
which means we will be august premiers.

if the "latest" media report up here is correct, creeping won't be leaving until the end of 2019.

yet another season of "we have learnt from last season & we know what it takes to succeed.
See, you’ve jumped on my band wagon.
August premiers next year, September premiers the year after, the next October.
Extend Mary for three years and our problems are solved.

LINESPEED

Juniors

Surely being put out to pasture with a desk job is the intended insult to move him on now??

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
As much in the same manner the new CEO will be (in time) hired internally, the question posed in this thread is moot.

Deep down in the cockles of our collective hearts, we know McGregor’s tenure WILL BE extended by a couple of years.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Let’s face it, being an NRL coach is not easy. Like many others, I don’t dislike the man but he simply does not have what is required to do the job.

MOVE ON MARY!
Im with you, I dont dislike the man so to speak but he just doesnt deliver what we want at the business end of the season...to be honest Im amazed hes lasted this long.......The sponsors cant be happy with our fall from grace every year.....our reputation is fast becoming a joke amongst the football fraternity....and for us we get our hopes built up with our position on the table only for it to quickly disintegrate before our very eyes