What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If ONLY!!!!

Dragons_Head

Juniors
If only we had bloody won that last game against the doggies and we wouldnt be in such a
desperate situation here. we would be sitting 10th and would be equal 8th coz the dogs would be on 20pts.
if we hadnt choked, there wouldnt have been so much pressure on us to win every single game.
we had so many dodgy decisions go against us like Hazems try and Sonny Bills "one on one rake" try.
If i was Josh Morris when he lost that ball that led to the winning try, i would have just dug a hole and lay in there forever, it was that disgraceful.
when i saw that mistake happen, i felt like throwing the table i was sitting at into the tv, i couldnt believe how much we stuffed up.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Those decisions will surely cost the Dragons a possible top 8 spot.

The Dragons played their best game of the season against the Dogs and lost only to play one of their worst against the Knights and win. They were shocking on Friday night. With the amount of possession in great field position in the first half they should of been at least 24 - nil up.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
If only Preston Campbell had not taken an intercept try in 2004, making it a 12 point turn around.

If only Trent Barrett had not walked off the mark in 2005, as we'd just started to get the roll on going.

If only Dean Young had not been injured in 2006, because he would have made a defensive difference against Melbourne.

Lot's of 'If only's' for this team mate. What matters is what they did, not what they could have done.

bornadragon

Juniors
Saint George have got to take responsibility for their management decisions.

But they won't - we'll here some Bulls*it excuse - we always do

big pat

Coach
i just find it a bit funny when the coach says we played dumb stupid football, when he is coaching that way, i mean he broke the best combination we had , ranji& soward to please gasnier, who was playing like a centre anyway.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dragons_Head said:
If only we had bloody won that last game against the doggies and we wouldnt be in such a
desperate situation here. we would be sitting 10th and would be equal 8th coz the dogs would be on 20pts.
if we hadnt choked, there wouldnt have been so much pressure on us to win every single game.
we had so many dodgy decisions go against us like Hazems try and Sonny Bills "one on one rake" try.
If i was Josh Morris when he lost that ball that led to the winning try, i would have just dug a hole and lay in there forever, it was that disgraceful.
when i saw that mistake happen, i felt like throwing the table i was sitting at into the tv, i couldnt believe how much we stuffed up.

Not only that... there were at least 2 other games this year we should have won, e.g Newie@WIN, Scum@Kogarah, etc

Ribs

Bench
Fair go on Brown again.......

Gasnier wasnt playing against the Dogs.... had he played, I think we win. Lulia was ordinary at best.

Harsh to keep suggesting we broke up the best halves combo for Gas when we havent lost with him there, nor does he play 5/8 anyway. Hornby has been getting into the receiver role in attack, Gas has been in the centres with the 6 on his back.

big pat

Coach
Ribs said:
Fair go on Brown again.......

Gasnier wasnt playing against the Dogs.... had he played, I think we win. Lulia was ordinary at best.

Harsh to keep suggesting we broke up the best halves combo for Gas when we havent lost with him there, nor does he play 5/8 anyway. Hornby has been getting into the receiver role in attack, Gas has been in the centres with the 6 on his back.
you may be right, its just 5 years and we don't seem to be going anywhere with the coaching staff we have, all that matters is results and ours are few and far, maybe doust can get some better support staff,but until something positive happens poor nathan is going to be in the firing line.

petetheileet

First Grade
if only we had a bot of luck this year...if a few things had gone our way we could be sittin 7 or 8 right now