What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the Bunnies make the GF...

ReddFelon

Juniors
Stupid GF ticket sale options - should only sell tickets after both particpating sides are known
Screw that, I purposely took my leave during GF week and booked a mini holiday. No way am I sorting out accommodation and plans not knowing if I can get my ticket until after I booked everything else.

flippikat

Bench
If souths make the Grand final , the storylines
1) Souths vs Roosters ---I think this will be the first time they have played in a grand final.......definitely none after 1950-- legendary tribal hatred
2) Souths vs Storm - ditto , first grand final meeting.........Master vs former assistant coach, Smith vs Cook , battle of the hookers
3) Souths vs Brisbane/Panthers/Sharks first grand final meetings
4) Souths vs Saints -- historical grand final battles set for repeat

You missed out Souths v Warriors - First grand final meeting, Isaac Luke playing against his old team-mates. And wasn't Kearney an assistant at the Storm in the past too..?

BennyV

Referee
In 2010 our allocation was 6,000 after we knew we were told we were going to be losing to St George in the Final

Same in 2013

But they may have allocated us less as we don't have any fans
But Roosters didn’t lose to Saints in 2013...

Lebbo73

Bench
...I hope it's a level playing field for both teams - not like in '14 when the NRL turned it into a Southsfest and the Dogs looked like they were merely making up the numbers.
I despise Souths (maybe not that badly) but you’re a shit dribbling merkin in this instance. Souths smashed everyone for the last two months of 2014. They were one of the most worthy winners in a long time.

ed-grimley

Bench
I despise Souths (maybe not that badly) but you’re a shit dribbling merkin in this instance. Souths smashed everyone for the last two months of 2014. They were one of the most worthy winners in a long time.
You haven't changed.
All I was saying that all that Souths shit was a bad look in a supposed equal contest. It should have been another game.

Latest posts