What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF we don't put a thousand on the cows next week we are kidding

I texted a few people last night during the cows game
No thurston
No Webb
No Bowen
No Southern
No O'Donnell

Next week is a massive game for us to not only win but win by a 50-70 point margin and really give our differential a huge boost. If we struggle to beat whatever **** the cowboys put out next week we are honestly kidding

Mish

Juniors
At the moment I have a massive dislike of Cowgirls because they were the soft bastards that let Souffs get points a week before the bye. I can't wait to see us demolish them by 50 at least!

I hope they are still having nightmares of how we ruined the party for them in Townsville, I'd be extremely suprised if we didn't do twice as good this week.

gurstar

Juniors
baby broncos beat us about 4 years ago .that was suppose to be a easy win .really should beat the cow but if they turn up and think an easy 2 points they wont turn up to play we will get beat

Mish

Juniors
I'm sick of hearing about that baby broncos game, it was a lesson learnt and I hope we don't keep hearing about it for the next 5 years

If we don't murder the **** the cowboys will send out next week supercoach shines should fall on his sword and take that penriff clown sizzler with him

smeghead

Bench
It would be good for us if Webb did play.

That lazy overrated tub of goo is just the kind of chunky bitch our quick men will continue to make metres through

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
it is when 3 teams are on the same points at the end of the year and we end up missing the finals because our differential is 2 points less than the team above us who make the finals.

Dave Q

Coach
I texted a few people last night during the cows game
No thurston
No Webb
No Bowen
No Southern
No O'Donnell

Next week is a massive game for us to not only win but win by a 50-70 point margin and really give our differential a huge boost. If we struggle to beat whatever **** the cowboys put out next week we are honestly kidding

You'd struggle to beat their cheergirls.

Hahah whereas we know the cheergirls would lap soufs
Even with the 44.5 start the cheergirls would give soufs on FootyTAB
You ****ing spastic ... enjoy your trek out today to watch you laughable rabble you muppet soufs cutie ?

Dave Q

Coach
Hahah whereas we know the cheergirls would lap soufs
Even with the 44.5 start the cheergirls would give soufs on FootyTAB
You ****ing spastic ... enjoy your trek out today to watch you laughable rabble you muppet soufs cutie ?

:D suck scrote nuffy.

No nuffy is what your team, well not your team, rusty and the crook's team are full of
YOu have a hide being anywhere on the interjazz you soufs cretin
Your team is as embarrassing as any in the game's 100 yr history
Cumberland, Annandale and Glebe would show more starch
LOL @ your team of spastics and the spastics that follow you
*edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Q

Coach
No nuffy is what your team, well not your team, rusty and the crook's team are full of
YOu have a hide being anywhere on the interjazz you soufs cretin
Your team is as embarrassing as any in the game's 100 yr history
Cumberland, Annandale and Glebe would show more starch
LOL @ your team of spastics and the spastics that follow you
*edit*

Suck it in and choke on it you nasty piece of work.

With supporters like you gnawing their way through rugby league life, its surprising youve got a club.

As soon as you let John Wilson go to ESL the Tigers turned into turnips.

I hope those greenie feral neighbours at balmain win the council vote and not only are your plans for an ugly condo vanquished, but they turn your god-awful existing club into a animal park for endangered species.

You could become "wildlife warriors" except many of youse ( not all) are already the fugging wildlife!

Last edited by a moderator:

tiger_nick

Bench
What I'm worried about is this:

* Tigers lose tomorrow night

* Head blamed by Sheens, dropped to the bench for cowboys game with JMo starting

* Tigers put 40 + on Cowboys, Sheens comes out with 'I told you so', 'Morris will be our halfback for the rest of the year', 'Matt has a lot of things he needs to work on' etc etc

Dave Q

Coach
What I'm worried about is this:

* Tigers lose tomorrow night

* Head blamed by Sheens, dropped to the bench for cowboys game with JMo starting

* Tigers put 40 + on Cowboys, Sheens comes out with 'I told you so', 'Morris will be our halfback for the rest of the year', 'Matt has a lot of things he needs to work on' etc etc

Relax son.

You have as much chance of losing to North Queensland as petrol coming down to 20 cents per litre overnight.