What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF we don't put a thousand on the cows next week we are kidding

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Raging genius I have told you I don't need counselling from a guy who wears a t-shirt saying "Now Pre Lubed For Convenience"

How many times as a pre-teen did you taste your Uncle Dolly's spunk? 40? 50? More?

Beggars can't be choosers cheese head.

Remain in denial if you wish, but your Uncle Dolly would want you to come clean.

You owe it to your parents......and your "violin teacher".

smeghead

Bench
So you admit the t-shirt and your Uncle filling your gob with a warm nightcap of spunk.

Raging Rabbit Pride Of The Molested

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Haven't you lot got more important things to worry about?? Like winning this?

Better try harder grandorient, they are kicking your arse.

:lol:

You mouthy former Balmain supporter ****s represent the cesspit of LU.

Dumb as dogshit. :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
They are not people who should be seen in polite company RR.

Its amazing that DOC's havent arrested them for their sick and twisted thought crimes.

They link smut with children, they are sick puppies.

They need a permanent Neighbourhood Watch on Tigers LU to make sure they cant escape.

Im glad they dont talk junior league.

smeghead

Bench
DaveQ you shouldn't type with a old mand spooge in your eyes. It clouds your judgement.

As for Raging genius. It is clear to all except you that you are this forums bitch. Refusal to recognise the reaming you have copped here does not stop it from being real

Hari Kari

Juniors
word is Webb will be dropped from the qld team. might fire him up a little.

Failed to fire playing in a recent test wearing Aus jersey.

Failed to fire in recent S.O.O.

Failed to fire in Cowboys games many times.

Needs more than just motivation to turn things around I think.

smeghead

Bench
Don't talk with a gob full of Dolly's semen.

It was like the time Jodie walked in on Wingy with his lips around jamies cock.

Wingy ran off in his skirt screaming and yelling some tingy **** while felching from his rectal cavity

Dave Q

Coach
Dave Q you're a piss stained, welfare leeching, houso dwelling, meff addict

You only follow soufs because it means you can get to cambodia, laos and the pill ear pins early every year where your english impresses the locals

You have nothing and every post makes you look dumber and dumber than you have already shown yourself to be (no mean feat). You should really be under a rock and the fact you aren't too embarrassed to troll given your collection of misfits and geniuss' performances in the last generation, shows you up for the tolerant mediocrity you are[/quot

Blah, blah, blah poor effort even by your low and delinquent standards.

Youve single-handledly turned LU into an on-line excursion for psychiatrists studying the causes of depravity and undeserved ridicule.

The fact is that the Tigpies are a product of some now unemployed accountant's wet dream.

Its quicker to fly to fugging Queensland than to drive from Campelltown to Leichardt or is it ANZ.

Its fitting that your club doesnt have a real home, as it was born a bastard and it will always be one.

You can give it a christening but it still grow up without any genuine familial comfort.

Youve got as much in common with each other as that pervert who locked up his family in the dungeon and Humphrey B Bear.

Your Uggy is going to get appealed against and its going to be modified so much its going to look smaller than Rudd's effect on fuel prices.

Your fetish for all things Souths is amusing and reeks of manic jealousy.

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Don't talk with a gob full of Dolly's semen.

It was like the time Jodie walked in on Wingy with his lips around jamies cock.

Wingy ran off in his skirt screaming and yelling some tingy **** while felching from his rectal cavity

I'm pulling the strings here "violin boy".

Your Uncle Dollster would be ashmed of you......slaughtering by the keyboard was never his style, was it? :lol:

f**king pedator.

smeghead

Bench
Quoting on a forum. Yet another point of failure from Souffs fans.

It may be quicker to fly to Queensland than drive to any of our home grounds when you are driving your dads hand me down VB Coomie but for the normal folk it isn't that bad.

Playing 6 games from real home grounds is more than Souffs will ever have. Their soul is now in the Book Of Feuds and wil never return. But hey you get your own custom made dresing shed at the concrete jungle with a new spoon rack.

It makes sense though DaveQ is a member of the Greens party. Being violated by your dads mate in a Santa costume wll do that to you. In the year since he has been a cum receptacle for many. Those who pay him and those who just take what they like from this worthless blight on humanity. Sad thing is that his biggest complex is that dads mate told him he was a dud root. Something he has tried to rectify since the age of 8

Dave Q

Coach
These children of this bastard club are really into their kiddy references RR buddy.

These sick and evil mongs.

Theres a genuine need for our services here to straighten them out.

Very pressing, like the Appeal papers.

28 days to file isnt it?

Where can we send them cash for the court fee?

I'l even lend the feral ressies a photocopier.

Last edited:

smeghead

Bench
I'm pulling the strings here "violin boy".

Your Uncle Dollster would be ashmed of you......slaughtering by the keyboard was never his style, was it? :lol:

f**king pedator.

It's about time for your weekly date with the aboriginal superstar isn't in RR??

The one where he reams you with a spoon from the cabinet while strangling you Michael Hutchence style. He beats off cums in your eyes, yells Souffs care than chode slaps your face.

Afterwards you share a meff and moke sesion.

Dave Q watches while thumbing Buddy Gordons ballsack. Buddy is drinking the Meffo despite his promises to the rehab centre

Mish

Juniors
These children of this bastard club are really into their kiddy references RR buddy.

These sick and evil mongs.

Theres a genuine need for our services here to straighten them out.

Very pressing, like the Appeal papers.

28 days to file isnt it?

Where can we send them cash for the court fee?

I'l even lend the feral ressies a photocopier.

Being in rehab isnt like getting an education, your not qualified to straighten out anyone.

gurstar

Juniors
14 and a half start for the cows WOW thats the biggest start ive seen this year

west tigers paying $1.15 cows $5.00 head to head

Dave Q

Coach
Lend ?
Have you stolen it yet ?

When you own one, its easy to lend it kermit.

Not that you would know ownership is, that being a concept that is entirely beyond your capacity for thought.

It seems to me that your thought processes are primarily concerned with:

* Receiving your next polish by junior kermit.
* Making judicial decsions in matters you have no say in.
*Being obnoxiuos, rude, ill-minded and wrong
*Making Joesef Stalin look like a Edinburgh festival comedian.

When you get older, if you put your mind to it, you could make a career of becoming a great door stop.

It seems a way in which you could produce something, instead of wasting our time with your ill-mannered and depraved mutterances.

Now what else can I do to help the ressie lunatics.

A fundraiser.

We could get effigies of you and jnuior kermit and charge people $10.00 each to throw a tomato at you.

The legal costs and all disbursements paid for by lunchtime.

lol@tigpies haw haw haw.

Now its about time you left us alone this forum too.

I am close to declaring this thread the property of Souths LU.

We can turn it into a sub-forum where we can discuss Souths stuff.

Clean the place up and make it tidy and useful for right-minded footy fans.

Now STFU and be on your way kermit and take junior with you.

Last edited: