What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF WOODS GOES , SO DOES KLEMMER ...........................

dungay dragon

Juniors
News out of the crumbling kennel that Klemmer has issued the Club with an ultimatum that he will follow Woods out the door if the former Tiger and Origin prop is released
While most on here dont give a hang about the Dogs Dramas , it does raise some interesting scenarios esp leading into June 30
If the Dogs keep Woods and Klemmer , who is released ? Josh Jackson...nice pick up , or Anderson may just send both Woods and Klemmer on their way , as the former Coach rarely was overawed by any high profile players in the past. Klemmer , at the right price , would be a tidy pick up and used the right way..
Thoughts ???

dungay dragon

Juniors
Klemmer would be an ideal replacement. A real metre eater and a intimidating defender. Could we spend the $ needed?
Either of them on a similar deal to what JG is on would be great.
Klemmer in short sharp bursts would be awesome combining with our already impressive pack
Jackson , i believe , has been burnt and charred by the dogs , playing long minutes in a poorly performed line up...
We have one spot left ?? Im sure Millward is on it already.

Frank Facer

First Grade
News out of the crumbling kennel that Klemmer has issued the Club with an ultimatum that he will follow Woods out the door if the former Tiger and Origin prop is released
While most on here dont give a hang about the Dogs Dramas , it does raise some interesting scenarios esp leading into June 30
If the Dogs keep Woods and Klemmer , who is released ? Josh Jackson...nice pick up , or Anderson may just send both Woods and Klemmer on their way , as the former Coach rarely was overawed by any high profile players in the past. Klemmer , at the right price , would be a tidy pick up and used the right way..
Thoughts ???
I would take Klemmer, I would not be at all interested in Jackson.

I wouldn't mind us getting Brett Morris back for one year. He would still be the best winger at our club.

Dragsters

First Grade
Either of them on a similar deal to what JG is on would be great.
Klemmer in short sharp bursts would be awesome combining with our already impressive pack
Jackson , i believe , has been burnt and charred by the dogs , playing long minutes in a poorly performed line up...
We have one spot left ?? Im sure Millward is on it already.

To this point, has anyone heard any rumours on how this last spot might be filled?

Time is ticking...

Brutalitops

Juniors
Klemmer is one of the best forwards in the entire NRL. Would be worth whatever he asked for

Hopefully if Sharks get Woods we go hard to Klemmer

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Thoughts ???

DD,

I do care about the Bulldogs!
I listen intently as to what is going on with the club
................ and cry tears of joy every time things turn to sh!t for them.

To think, at one time, l was keen on having Hasler at the club.
I have to say, he, Dib & Castle really did a number on the club, bordering on criminal.
Old Bullfrog would be turning in his grave.
So would Folksy.

Gareth67

First Grade
DD,

I do care about the Bulldogs!
I listen intently as to what is going on with the club
................ and cry tears of joy every time things turn to sh!t for them.

To think, at one time, l was keen on having Hasler at the club.
I have to say, he, Dib & Castle really did a number on the club, bordering on criminal.
Old Bullfrog would be turning in his grave.
So would Folksy.

Oh didn't they what OKB1 ! And for mine Ray Dib himself played his part in the fiasco , how that character kept a straight face through all the nicker - twisting is beyond a smart berstard like me .

Belta

Juniors
Best Golden Boots said;

"As the unlikely voice of reason, why would Klemmer go all in for Woods, who’s only been a Bulldog for 5 minutes, and threaten to leave a club he has supportedhis whole life?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klemmer may well be loyal but he may well of had enough. Just a few theories off the top, (I'm sure there'd be plenty more)

1. When a Woods signed with the dogs, it was reported that Woods was looking forward to playing with his close friend Klemmer.

2. The dogs are near the bottom and aren't looking to rise anytime soon.

3. Klemmer was publicly showed his disappointment on how James Graham was treated and went on to credit Graham for his own development.

4. Losing one of their real stars in Mbye can't do much for morale.

Latest posts