What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF WOODS GOES , SO DOES KLEMMER ...........................

Frank Facer

First Grade
As the unlikely voice of reason, why would Klemmer go all in for Woods, who’s only been a Bulldog for 5 minutes, and threaten to leave a club he has supported his whole life?
And another reason may be that with Mbye gone, Woods probably going, the Morris brothers going and Canterbury near the bottom of the table right now. Klemmer may not think the future at Canterbury is very bright and may be looking to move to a stronger club that can win a premiership, such as us.

Drag Queen

Bench
DD,

I do care about the Bulldogs!
I listen intently as to what is going on with the club
................ and cry tears of joy every time things turn to sh!t for them.

To think, at one time, l was keen on having Hasler at the club.
I have to say, he, Dib & Castle really did a number on the club, bordering on criminal.
Old Bullfrog would be turning in his grave.
So would Folksy.
I'm watching how R Castle is going to manage the Wallabies atm OKB. I for one have never wanted Hasler at our club. He's a dictator and I put the onus on him for the demise of the dogs. Polarised his players by continually undermining them and holding the board as hostages basically. I hope he doesn't get a cent in the appeals court for compensation. Moreover, I'm glad we have the bowling ball head just plodding along and getting a few things right. Jeezuz I never thought I'd say that. On a side note, I would have Brett Morris back on a one year deal. He's still got it.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I'm watching how R Castle is going to manage the Wallabies atm OKB. I for one have never wanted Hasler at our club. He's a dictator and I put the onus on him for the demise of the dogs. Polarised his players by continually undermining them and holding the board as hostages basically. I hope he doesn't get a cent in the appeals court for compensation. Moreover, I'm glad we have the bowling ball head just plodding along and getting a few things right. Jeezuz I never thought I'd say that. On a side note, I would have Brett Morris back on a one year deal. He's still got it.

Agree all to that DQ, except having Morris back.
Morris spent force but regardless, costs way too much............ l still wouldn't take him back.
Got too much Dog in him now ............ wouldn't want to infect the squad, ha!
Old 'Mudguard' is doing the job at present.

possm

Coach
Klemmer and Woods sound like two big kids , I'm not playing any more if my friend is not in the team . Get over it ....I personally don't want either of them ....
Klemmer, Vaughan, James and Leilua would be a good prop rotation in 2019. Leilua could end up being a great young prop. He has the size, off-load and step at the line to be a very handy prop. In the off-season, Leilua could be groomed as a prop with the likes of Graham, Vaughan and Klemmer lending a hand.

Dragsters

First Grade
Klemmer, Vaughan, James and Leilua would be a good prop rotation in 2019. Leilua could end up being a great young prop. He has the size, off-load and step at the line to be a very handy prop. In the off-season, Leilua could be groomed as a prop with the likes of Graham, Vaughan and Klemmer lending a hand.

Tend to agree re Leilua, particularly in this era of 80 minute backrowers...

Drag Queen

Bench
Leilua just needs his brother's mentality Possm. Joey looked great with the Raiders at the weekend. PS. Hope you're recovering well Xx

That's the way, walk that operation off and get back to important things.

However, I don't think Luciano has the mentality to be a prop, not enough grunt in him, too lazy.
I may be wrong, I have been before, 1973 I believe it was?

slippery5

Juniors
Not sure if the coach knows how to groom anyone, least of all a front rower.