What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF WOODS GOES , SO DOES KLEMMER ...........................

Just as an aside.
It’s halfway through the season, every club has the 30 players registered, some have 29 with that spot kept open just in case of something like this.

How many clubs have $650 grand left in thier salary cap to fill that space?

There’s talk of Holmes moving on, but let’s just say he is on 500, the Titans May pay him half that, that’s 250 free for the Sharks.
Edric Lee May be moving on, but let’s be honest, if he’s on over 100 they overpaid, so let’s put that half down a side 50.
Where’s the other 350 come from?

I know I can be a broken record but I love Host so much. He runs a great line, he’s got good leg speed, he’s aggressive and every time he plays he looks like a kid that’s been given the day off to play at a round robin comp, just having the time of his life.

Can’t wait to see him against Para in the run on side, time to shine, it may be the only chance he gets.

JDHD

Juniors
Can’t wait to see him against Para in the run on side, time to shine, it may be the only chance he gets.

He’s only 21 and we’ve got him locked up until the end of 2020. He’s one of our long-term backrowers but he’s also big enough to play tight so he’ll at least lock up a spot on the bench next year.

On that, I don’t think people realise how big Host is, he’s the same size as Coen Hess.

True_Believer

Juniors
He’s only 21 and we’ve got him locked up until the end of 2020. He’s one of our long-term backrowers but he’s also big enough to play tight so he’ll at least lock up a spot on the bench next year.

On that, I don’t think people realise how big Host is, he’s the same size as Coen Hess.

You mean the same height.

Just as an aside.
It’s halfway through the season, every club has the 30 players registered, some have 29 with that spot kept open just in case of something like this.

How many clubs have $650 grand left in thier salary cap to fill that space?

There’s talk of Holmes moving on, but let’s just say he is on 500, the Titans May pay him half that, that’s 250 free for the Sharks.
Edric Lee May be moving on, but let’s be honest, if he’s on over 100 they overpaid, so let’s put that half down a side 50.
Where’s the other 350 come from?
Holmes is on a lot more thank $500k.

Sharks have lots of Cap room. Lots and lots and lots lol

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Annoying how key opponents seem to make recoveries to play against us. Moses back of course, Gutherson FB, Norman and Hayne playing for contracts somewhere. Definite danger game with our short turn around and players backing up- and it’s wet..... Saints by 12:thumbsup: