What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had a Time Machine

Knightmare

Coach
Why would you want to do that? Once you returned to the present you'd find out Origin no longer existed!

Pugzley

Go back to the year 2003, when the Panthers beat the Chooks, buy a grand final ticket, enjoy the Roosters fans tears, and party like it was 1991.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
go back to the biggest comebacks in history and bet everyone in the bay 20 bucks they will win at halftime

IanG

Coach
If it were to go back to and not come back it would be back to early 2006 with my life savings.

IanG

Coach
Also would our time machine look like this?
delorean_01.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Loads of eras I'd like to check out. I'd love to go back to antiquity to see how wrong we are. Of course its impossible to actually change anything because of the time travel paradox. If you change something like say (stop 911) then you no longer go back to stop the event. Really thinking about time travel is brain melting.

There is a short story about a dude who was a time tourist and he went back to Jesus death and the crowd was entirely people from the future. Just can't remember the name of the story but being a time tourist would be pretty cool.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
There is a short story about a dude who was a time tourist and he went back to Jesus death and the crowd was entirely people from the future. Just can't remember the name of the story but being a time tourist would be pretty cool.

I read a spooky short story where time tourists went back to the dinosaur era to view the beasts on hovering type platforms so nothing would be disturbed and timelines not changed.

Some dude had a giant mozzie land on him and squashed it much to the shock of the tourist operator. When they got back to their real time, things weren't just right. Clocks had 10 hours instead of 12 and everything was written in German which proved they did win World War 2.

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I would travel forward in time to just before the demise of civilisation and come back and tell jerks like Al Gore, Tim Flannery, Greg Combet, et al, that global warming had absolutely nothing to do with. :lol: