What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had the power to curse one club

A curse on you....................

• Broncos

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Storm

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Roosters

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Souths

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Sharks

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Eels

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Manly

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Saints

• Other - Titans, Tigers, Warriors, Knights, Panthers, Raiders, Cowboys

• Total voters

POPEYE

Coach
How come the Broncos are in front of Melbourne. Melbourne might have far and away the best top 8 record in the 16 team comp but the Seagles/Roosters/Dogs have more than the Broncos . . . fair suck of the sav

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
How come the Broncos are in front of Melbourne. Melbourne might have far and away the best top 8 record in the 16 team comp but the Seagles/Roosters/Dogs have more than the Broncos . . . fair suck of the sav

Tall Poppy Syndrome, as usual.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Just goes to show that people's hate for them is not borne out of jealousy of performance.

Just a general hate for their soulless, horrid culture and holier than thou attitude.

They could come last for 25 years (oh the dream of dreams) and I would still despise them just as much.

Barkley

Bench
Just goes to show that people's hate for them is not borne out of jealousy of performance.

Just a general hate for their soulless, horrid culture and holier than thou attitude.

They could come last for 25 years (oh the dream of dreams) and I would still despise them just as much.

Keep going....I'm almost there.

Sorry

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
img_hero_suncorpstadium-925x465.jpg

Who's next for their withdrawal?

Latest posts