What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had the power to curse one club

A curse on you....................

• Broncos

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Storm

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Roosters

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Souths

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Sharks

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Eels

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Manly

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Saints

• Other - Titans, Tigers, Warriors, Knights, Panthers, Raiders, Cowboys

• Total voters

POPEYE

Coach
Just goes to show that people's hate for them is not borne out of jealousy of performance.

Just a general hate for their soulless, horrid culture and holier than thou attitude.

They could come last for 25 years (oh the dream of dreams) and I would still despise them just as much.
Melbourne worked hard to create the most jealousy with the least poaching, they deserve to be the most cursed . . . this poll is f**king rigged

Barkley

Bench
Least amount of poaching? How many players has the Victorian Rugby League produced? The entire Storm organisation is based on poaching.

skeepe

Immortal
The Knights fans haven't suffered anywhere near enough yet. Another 50 years of sheer futility would be brilliant.

POPEYE

Coach
Least amount of poaching? How many players has the Victorian Rugby League produced? The entire Storm organisation is based on poaching.
When do you label players poached, when the umbilical chord is cut or any time up to they sign their first contract to play NRL, which is what every promising RL player strives for

I consider a player poached after he begins his NRL career at one club and another club offers him more to jump ship. Whatever you consider poaching to be means sfa to me ol' mate, no current NRL club could win a game with their roster selected from locals alone, especially from your oxygen wasting district

Barkley

Bench
When do you label players poached, when the umbilical chord is cut or any time up to they sign their first contract to play NRL, which is what every promising RL player strives for

I consider a player poached after he begins his NRL career at one club and another club offers him more to jump ship. Whatever you consider poaching to be means sfa to me ol' mate, no current NRL club could win a game with their roster selected from locals alone, especially from your oxygen wasting district

Again....how many players have the VRL produced? SFA ol' mate. Every player and every member of coaching staff has been poached from other sources, not an ounce of local talent produced from your 'club'. So who's really thieving the oxygen?

thorson1987

Coach
Again....how many players have the VRL produced? SFA ol' mate. Every player and every member of coaching staff has been poached from other sources, not an ounce of local talent produced from your 'club'. So who's really thieving the oxygen?

Mahe Fonua, Young T both come through Victorian development system

Clifferd

Coach

Smith, Cronk, Folau, Inglis, Slater, Munster etc all debuted for Melbourne. Poached as juniors maybe but that counts for f**k all with the players they've become today.

Melbourne developed them into NRL players

POPEYE

Coach
I don't know what VRL has got to do with anything, the Storm is a virtual 4th Qld team deposited in Melbourne to help the NRL pretend it's national. Anyone who even imagines Victoria will grow a RL team is a f**kwit, the Storm should be congratulated for its ranking in the number of memberships it's sold in a VFL stronghold

The Storm have introduced and trained far more NRL talent from their feeder teams than your shithole has, even the best coach in the game wasn't poached from another NRL team. If you think the Storm are where they are to convert the locals to play RL you truly deserve to live in SWS

Barkley

Bench
I don't know what VRL has got to do with anything, the Storm is a virtual 4th Qld team deposited in Melbourne to help the NRL pretend it's national. Anyone who even imagines Victoria will grow a RL team is a f**kwit, the Storm should be congratulated for its ranking in the number of memberships it's sold in a VFL stronghold

The Storm have introduced and trained far more NRL talent from their feeder teams than your shithole has, even the best coach in the game wasn't poached from another NRL team. If you think the Storm are where they are to convert the locals to play RL you truly deserve to live in SWS

LOL...pretty much my point. The Storm are just a McDonalds club.

POPEYE

Coach
LOL...pretty much my point. The Storm are just a McDonalds club.
And yours is a Claytons club. Doesn't matter much, I'm sure most people recognize that Melbourne procure their players with the desire to train them to win a Premiership whereas your mob can only attempt to buy a premiership at the expense of other clubs. How many players from your feeder clubs do you use by the way

You do realise I'm toying with you don't you

Perth Red

Post Whore

Melbournes produced more star nrl players for other clubs than any other team in last ten years. They are the star player nursery for other clubs.