What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if your interested

j5o6hn

Juniors
Well I just tried it worked for me,go to U tube and look for Kalamunda-Canning,or Joondalup in search that may work

j5o6hn

Juniors
Hi all the videos of today's U/18s, Reserve Grade,First Grade Joondalup Giants Vs Kalamunda Bulldogz At Pioneer Park 4/06/2011 are at present uploading to U tube have a look say hello

j5o6hn

Juniors
short vids of the BARLA Vs WA games up on my U tube site also short vids of South Brisbane pictures on the Kalamunda Bulldogs page under the Barla game heading

j5o6hn

Juniors
If you keep at 720 you get a response but I love the bit about phone in the host dont like Rugby League,the commentators think its not a credible national sport but phone in and we will ignore you.
@easygoing777 @720perth @CorbinMiddlemas If you want more NRL, Stop moaning, start dialling when there's talkback - 1300 222 720.

I have been onto Norenburg,720Perth,ABC complains to try and get even a mention of the scores so I had another crack at em this morning this is the result
@easygoing777 @720perth @ClintWheeldon @CorbinMiddlemas EGAD you discovered the NRL is this a one week wonder
I sent two earlier twitters to them so apply the pressure