What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illawarra v Tigers

Great first half

Nona and field have forced 6 line drop outs with some great short kicking
Leilua has been a tower of strength
Hind off the bench with Mose have made it so easy with great metres
The forward pack have steam rolled the Tigers
Fletcher at dummy half has been great and should be starting over Marketo

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
26-4 at halftime. Illawarra have had all the ball - great kicking game especially by Nona catching Wests in-goal repeatedly. Impressive performances from many players - strong running from Lawrie, Host, Kerr and Leilua. Some nice touches from Dufty and Jai looking very dangerous.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I think I Thompson has the ability to be as good as or even better than Milne. Its unfortunate there seems to be issue with him otherwise would be a keeper IMO. When in form he's a monster and a good finisher.

Thompson does at times seem lazy but when he wants to play he is a beast.

I say they should keep him and just work on his attitude and he could be anything.

GC Dragon

Juniors
Thompson does at times seem lazy but when he wants to play he is a beast.

I say they should keep him and just work on his attitude and he could be anything.
Agree Coast . Still only 20 years old . That 3rd try sounded like he run over 3 blokes to score . Dufty having a good one again set up the first 2 of Thompson's tries .