What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Bored...

chileman

Coach
greg, that would be yummy....but yes I do like hot stuff and I can make some yummy dishes from all over the world that I have learnt in my travels that is spicy....but chilewoman doesn't like the hot stuff so I have had to restrain myself in the kitchen at home ;-)

chileman

Coach
:lol: I like those type of parties, meanwhile....I had to move some picture stands for the presentation upstairs and helped myself to a Twiggy (salami stick) whilst I was up there :p

chileman

Coach
You'll be right amigo.....I think it's a pity what happened in there but power on and keep the place humming and who knows ;-)

chileman

Coach
:lol: Just don't argue with someone logically with no swear words or personal attacks and you may join me :D

chileman

Coach
So how are we all today...it's a bit quiet around the net in the various forums....anyone would think it was Christmas or something :lol: :p