What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

strider

Post Whore
i'm 6/6 in tipping so far this weekend .... but i never put a multi on straight winners .... hope i get one wrong so i'm not kicking myself ..... sharks + eels

strider

Post Whore
so, do you reckon any of us would ever really get "filthy rich"? .... if we got down to the final legs of a multi and were still alive, staring down the face of millions (or maybe thousands), would we have the balls to not cashout?

so, do you reckon any of us would ever really get "filthy rich"? .... if we got down to the final legs of a multi and were still alive, staring down the face of millions (or maybe thousands), would we have the balls to not cashout?
Yeah I reckon I'd be cashing out for sure. I don't think I could stand the tension. I know Unibet has no cash out option though, and probably other bookies, so you could bet with them and enjoy the ride. Although they also seem to have shit odds.

Sharks were 2:18 friday morning with William Hill. Easier than stealing money from a crippled baby. To celebrate my haul, I'm dressing up like Jesus & going to Vegas.

Later, losers!

strider

Post Whore
I have a theory, never 2 weeks in a row ... unless its Semi .... not to be a downer or anything :confused:

I gotta have a look n find me a bet