What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

This melb team are the best front runners i have seen for a while, so i wont be on that if storm leading at half time.

Maybe cows/storm in half/full, as cows will start well but storm may come over the top.

Then again, what do i know.
Cowboys have won 3 semis in a row after being behind at half time. Paying $14.

strider

Post Whore
FTS ...
Feldt paying $17 on williamhill ... too good to pass up
Temare Martin
Harris for melborne

CC medal
Munster

I took Feldt as well. That $17 was the best of any bookie.

And I've gone Cows outright @$4, Cows 1-12 @$5.70 and the draw @$23 just in case.

Bazal

Post Whore
I just did a same game multi. Already forgot the exact details. But it was paying about $14 and Felise Kaufusi was involved

Bazal

Post Whore
Ah. You have to use them on stuff about 10-1 or more because they don't give you back the initial stake. Usually anyway.

I usually just use them to build the account up. I'm hardly a serious punter.

After all, most of my multis only get to about eight legs

I usually just use them to build the account up. I'm hardly a serious punter.

After all, most of my multis only get to about eight legs
Well I am a serious punter. A seriously bad one. But I do know that not returning the initial stake is the biggest drawback for bonus bets, which is why you need big odds. And I didn't know you could do multis under 8 legs....

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah they're a bit useless of you're looking for a big win. But plenty useful to give you an extra twenty bucks to keep punting with

Won on Felise Kaufusi to score a try, money back on same game multi (turned out to be Melbourne, Melbourne 1-12, Kaufusi to score)

I'll claim it as a winning night

you did better than me
Melbourne win - tick
Addo-Carr try - tick
Vunivalu try - :mad:

he scores a try every other week but he can't get one in the gf? selfish merkin

Latest posts