What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm sorry, I'm afraid it's a case of OWN3RSHIP™©®!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Bad Luck, Doggies. The Warriors lost last weekend, so that means we'll win this weekend. Face facts now, you're all gonna get OWN3D™©®!!!!

Asotasi's gorne, SBDubbya's not back and Anasta is too busy counting all the money he's got in advance from the Roosters.

It's gonna be just like you've shat on the rug I just OWN3D™©®, boy you're gonna get it. That rug cost me sh*t loads!!!!

Get a Mut up ya, WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
(It's pronounced "Mut", as in "I don't give a f**k how it's pronounced, mut")

NZ Warrior

First Grade
This would have to be my Masterworks to date. If the doggies fans are really lucky, Mut's gonna come in here too.

Nothing can stop me now, Super Mod.

bulldog

Bench
If there is sh*t on your rug nzwarrior I'm betting it dropped from your chin, get that butt-plug out, you've backed up your system to overflowing.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
bulldog said:
If there is sh*t on your rug nzwarrior I'm betting it dropped from your chin, get that butt-plug out, you've backed up your system to overflowing.

No, it was the dog, I f**king saw him.

ibeme

First Grade
Well, I'm confused. Has NZWarrior just accidentally revealed that he and mut are one and the same?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
ibeme said:
Well, I'm confused. Has NZWarrior just accidentally revealed that he and mut are one and the same?

You'd like to think so, but no. Having successfully completed advanced OWN3RSHIP™©® 671 from the prestigious School of OWN3RSHIP™©®, thus becoming "Overlord of OWN3RSHIP™©®". My mind has been opened to new ways.

As I sat thinking, in my seat of OWN3RSHIP™©®, I came across a thought "Who was the most annoying forumer, apart from myself." So I gathered a list and decided to draw a certain individual to the opposing teams' forum.

Now, I do admire Mut. I feel he is misunderstood. But, at the end of the day, the guy's an idiot. And to think he supports the Roosters, well, that's just the straw that breaks the camels back and hind legs at the same time.

ozbash

Referee
this has the makings of an all-time great thread.

the dogs forum has some huuuuuge posters in it,, dodge, oneye :) ,moffo to name just a couple.

will they get the better of the undisputed king of own3rship ?

i doubt it.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ya damn straight, Ozbash. And if the Warriors stay par for course, I'm gonna take all these losers to the cleaners.

Mr Saab

Referee
warriors are a waste of space. They rise to beat the broncos then fold like a cheap tent vs any other team. Couldnt even beat the Cowboys reserve grade backline. Pathetic

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Well, what a multi cultural thread this is turning out to be. Surely this is going to be one for the ages.

Look Chaz. At least we beat the Storm and didn't let them beat us by 50+. That's just f**king embarrassing. And we beat your lot twice this year, that's a classic case of OWN3RSHIP™©®!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
whats embarrising is that the warriors have a virtual test team yet they cant string together 3 games in a row. At least the broncos have done something with their talent and won 5 comps...whats the warriors excuse?

gregstar

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
At least the broncos have done something with their talent and won 5 comps...whats the warriors excuse?
they keep owning themselves in public toilets

Dogs Of War

Coach
You guys can't even beat a spare parts cowboys team with a near full strength team, which you guys have had all year.

The dogs have had heaps of injuries, but somehow we still have more competion points than you.

The only ownership you can perform is the one you do by yourself at night. Didn't anyone tell you that if you do it too much you will go blind!

ByRd

First Grade
Ownership LOL, wat a ***EDIT-Admin***. The warriors & bulldogs always produce good games but it always seens like we come out ontop. You have had a full strenght side & yet we are still infront. We also lost last week with our worst performance of the year, so you guys better watch out with Ryan, Anasta, Perry & maybe Tonga returning. BRING IT ON!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I'm sick of Mut
*raises hand*

Look, nobody can stand The Mut, so that's why I thought I'd get him in here. But now we have Zippy, so I guess that makes up for it. As long as the f**ker doesn't get my OWN3RSHIP™©® Train moved to TFC or even deleted.

But back to the topic, one number "2003". Here's another, "2002"!!!!