What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMHO Campbell is the toughest player in the comp!

bentharooster

Juniors
Preston Campbell may be the smallest in the comp, but he bounces up after every tackle like it was nothing, he tackles the big guys like they where his size, and he has played the most minutes out of everyone in the nrl this year. After seein him dive and attempt that charge down on fittler in the final, it just made me think, what a player. He should be the kangaroo 5/8 alongside Gower at halfback. I got all frustrated and angry when he was dropped from the sharks, i was posting things in the roosters site every few days tryin to convince them to sign him. Anyway congratualations on a great year Preston Campbell, and the PANTHERS.

AdamH

Juniors
Yeah I gotta admit as a Panthers supporter his defence doesn't worry me. Everyone else seems to notice it but all I see is the little fella not only trying his heart out but pulling off some important defence. Little champ should be a Roo!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah he is a great player he tackled his heart out against the Roosters made about 23 tackles thats heaps for a little 5/8 like him and he always is first there after we kick it downfield, he stopped Minichiello every time didn't give him room, he should be on the tour i can't believe he isn't!

Fibroman

First Grade
Preston is all class, but unfortunately, Craig Gower is the toughest player in the NRL. Preston isn't far behind him though, and yes I agree, he should be in the Australian squad.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I reckon we have the 2 toughest halves in the comp. Gower is tough but presto is not that far behind him when it comes to toughness.

And then add Priddo.

Fibroman

First Grade
Hey PK,

Good to see you on the site.

The great thing about this site, is when you get a bit bored with singing the praises of the Mighty Panthers, you can infiltrate the other teams threads and see what the other half talk about on their forums without changing websites.

I only came onto the site in search of Rooster Cogburn.

I found him, but then I became enthrawled with some precious stuff a guy named Taxidriver was putting on the rorters thread. The guy is a St George supporter from what I can make out, but boy oh boy, doesn't he stick it to the rorters.

It was so entertaining, that I thought I'd get in on the action myself. :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
:lol: And i'm sure you're doing well too... ;-)

I had a look at some of your handywork a moment ago. I see you have already made an impression on them. :D

pepstar87 said:
Yeah he is a great player he tackled his heart out against the Roosters made about 23 tackles thats heaps for a little 5/8 like him and he always is first there after we kick it downfield, he stopped Minichiello every time didn't give him room, he should be on the tour i can't believe he isn't!

Ray Hadley said on 2GB that Preston was second behind Luke Priddis in the 'Man of the Match Stakes' purely because of his defence.

Fibroman

First Grade
Big Panther Cool said:
pepstar87 said:

Ray Hadley said on 2GB that Preston was second behind Luke Priddis in the 'Man of the Match Stakes' purely because of his defence.

I totally agree. The little fella has got a heart the size of Phar Lap.

Alba

Coach
yes i think he definitely was tha best buy of 2003 as i knew he would b!!
i was outraged by the way he was treated at the Sharks and its so refreshing to see Penrith win a title and the Sharks bein where they finished....not to bag on the Sharks it isnt that, i jus dont like Chris Anderson... so GO CAMBO KEEP DOIN YA THANG!

Latest posts