What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Immensely proud.

Mambo

Juniors
I haven't ventured onto League Unlimited for many many years and when I do come back, I see my old brain child, the forum sevens still going strong after all these years.

Makes me very happy :)

Well done to whoever has kept this going for so very long.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We're still here Tappy. It has been a battle at times but it has been a good fight worth having.

Good to see you here again. By any chance do you have a copy of the games from 2002?

For those who don't know. Mambo went by the name of 'Tappy' when he formed the F7s at rleague in 2002. The father of the F7s. Unfortunately it folded at rleague and was declared 'dead', but a few keensters wouldn't hear of that. In 2003 we set it up here at LU after an alternative site (ishbiz) mysteriously disappeared.

For more about the history of the comp, click here: http://www.forumsevens.com.au/history.php

Mambo

Juniors
Sorry Willow, I do not have records of the 2002 stuff. since that was all on rleague I think that all dropped into the never never.

I'm a bit busy these days, but i'll try to be around a bit more often.