In an 18 team comp...

Discussion in 'NRL Expansion' started by Perth Red, Nov 11, 2011.

1. T-Boon

T-Boon Bench

I figure this supports what I am saying. Which is get rid of NRL reserve grade all together.

Are you saying this proves reserve grade should be played prior to first grade? If so I dont agree as even back in the day nobody bar family would turn up early to watch reserve grade or even today under 20s.

2. siv

siv Juniors

How does people leaving a A grade game and not staying to watch their sane NSW Cup team support a NSW Cup is more attractive than National RG agrument ?

Also how does having 13-17 players from a higher squad mean anything to a NSW Cup teams loyal supporters

I hear huge frustration when a NRL coach doesnt allow players to play or put players in untried positions

To me NSW Cup should equal the second division RM Cup

There is a place for a professionally run National RG and a place for a partime run second division NSW Cup

I cant understand why Parramatta don't kick out the likes of Manly and Canberra fron running a RG operation in their district

3. BUNNY POWER

BUNNY POWER Juniors

Not true!

4. siv

siv Juniors

Ticketed seating has the been the killer of early crowds

Before you would get in early claim your seat for you and friends

Anyone rember the days fans would camp overnight outside the SCG just claim their spot on the hill for GF day