What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

shiznit

Coach
Pretty shocked...

I know he made his career through soundgarden... but I didn't really listen to them...

I came across him with audioslave... what a voice.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Shocked.. knew he had his issues a few years back but thought he was back on the straight and narrow.

Always thought Cornell had been criminally underrated throughout his career.

His lyrics were brilliant and vocally just amazing.

Sad but will no doubt now get the creds he deserves.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Cornell: Soundgarden and Audioslave frontman dies unexpectedly at age 52
Updated 20 minutes ago

PHOTO: Chris Cornell's family say they will work closely with the medical examiner to determine his cause of death. (Reuters: Mark Blinch)
MAP: United States
Rocker Chris Cornell, who gained fame as the lead singer of Soundgarden and later Audioslave, has died at age 52, according to his representative.

In a statement to The Associated Press, Brian Bumbery said Cornell died on Wednesday night (US time) in Detroit.

Mr Bumbery called the death "sudden and unexpected" and said Cornell's wife and family were shocked.

The statement said the family would be working closely with the medical examiner to determine the cause, and asked for privacy.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-...-garden-and-audioslave-rock-star-dies/8539108

I'm in tears. 3 of the Big 5 bands silenced way before their times.

RIP Chris Cornell. Never outshined. May you find peace on the other side.

Bad Motor Finger...oh my gosh. 1991 seams like 5 seconds ago. Where has it all gone.

I'm just raw here.

Last edited:
This is bullshit news to hear.

Four out of the seven singers of the nineties that I grew up on have all now passed.

Layne Alice In Chains
Andrew Woods Mother Love Bone
Kurr Nirvana
Chris Soundgarden

Leaves Eddie Vedder, Billy Corgan and Trent Reznor?

Edit: derpy me. Scott Weiland STP too.

Last edited:

Storm13

Juniors
Layne Alice In Chains
Andrew Woods Mother Love Bone
Kurr Nirvana
Chris Soundgarden

Leaves Eddie Vedder, Billy Corgan and Trent Reznor?

Layne
Kurt
Chris
Scott

Trent
Billy
MJK

If I've got Kurt on my list I should have Eddie as both bands would be equal bottom of my list.

Latest posts