What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India tour of Ireland/England (T20 and ODI thread)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Team INDIA kicks of their tour with two t20 v Ireland in Dublin (28/6, 30/6)

then 3 x t20 v Poms (3/7, 6/7, 8/7)

then 3 x ODI c Poms (12/7, 14/7, 17/7)

the 5 test series starts 1/8

Eelectrica

Referee
Looks like an easy win for India by 8 wickets in there first T-20 against England.
Bit of a reality check for England. Guess they know they're not playing the minnows anymore.
5 wickets for Yadav broke the back of England.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Coming from the IPL helps India , same as us with the tri series last year after the big bash basically or thereabouts

Keen to see how the tests pan out.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
England's lack of class bowlers might get exposed by India in this series.

Moen Ali might be able to destroy minnows like us but Kholi and co are a different level.

vvvrulz

Coach
As much as I can't stand the Indian team, I think I like the poms even less.

Good, bring them back down to earth.

Bazal

Post Whore
Classic selfish Dhoni innings last night, it was so bad the Lords crowd were booing him!

He deadset gave up the chase and decided to have a net (and make sure he got his 10,000th run in the process)...woeful

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Classic selfish Dhoni innings last night, it was so bad the Lords crowd were booing him!

He deadset gave up the chase and decided to have a net (and make sure he got his 10,000th run in the process)...woeful
Defended by kholi who reckons that he batted that way to avoid India being beaten by a bigger margin.

Absolute bullshit.

jargan83

Coach
I remember being at the SCG for the World Cup semi and Dhoni did the same thing.

Bloke is a red ink merchant (even then he f**ked it up). Gotta worry about the stats bro!

Timbo

Staff member
I honestly don’t get why Indian fans defend these total merkins with such fervour. They are bad for the game, and bad for Indian cricket.

Latest posts