What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India v England - 5 Test Series - Jan-Mar 2024 - Best Team on Paper v Moral Winners of Test Cricket

King-Gutho94

Coach
Fixtures below - should be a ripper series.

I dont think i could handle all the gloating if Bazball gets up over in India and wins.

Its already punishing enough. Just easier hoping India throttle them like they do with everyone at home.

Reckon there will a 2-day test in there somewhere.

25-29 January 2024 - 1st Test - Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
2-6 February 2024 - 2nd Test - Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Stadium, Visakhapatnam
15-19 February 2024 - 3rd Test - Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
23-27 February 2024 - 4th Test - JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
7-11 March 2024 - 5th Test - Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala

Fangs

Coach
3-1.

India will win the series. They will destroy England in the first three tests then let their foot off the gas and give England a throw away victory at the end of the series. At least one pitch will be a road and India will bat out the game for a draw.

Last edited:

bazza

Immortal
3 - 1 to India
England will use that as proof that they should have won the ashes

bazza

Immortal
Will Ollie Robinson be writing a regular column on the series letting us know how great his is?

Bazal

Post Whore
Look this will be hilarious because f**k England but also, yay for another chance for India to doctor up 5 gravel pits

TheParraboy

Staff member
The big 4 playing tests in Feb/Mar, i love it

Ind v Poms
Aust v Kiwis (bad guys v nice guys)

Last edited: