What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indycar discussion

Does anyone on the forum watch this?

Nice to see Will Power win the season opener, a bit of controversy, not sure why he slowed down like that.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Love indycar, all the way back to ChampCar days, weird see JPM in a penske car, considering his ChipGanassi ties for most of his career.

Power is starting to look good on Ovals as well, this might be his year finally after those last race heart breaks he has had in the past , he has to sew it up before that final race though, or i could see him mentally faltering again.

Interested to see what Munoz can do, reminds me of Alex Zanardi.

Love indycar, all the way back to ChampCar days, weird see JPM in a penske car, considering his ChipGanassi ties for most of his career.

Power is starting to look good on Ovals as well, this might be his year finally after those last race heart breaks he has had in the past , he has to sew it up before that final race though, or i could see him mentally faltering again.

Interested to see what Munoz can do, reminds me of Alex Zanardi.

Yep, Munoz looks awesome. In the few races he was in last year, he looked really good. There was also that english rookie who crashed who looked decent before the crash.

I'm really interested in the car shared by Conway and Carpenter. Conway is fantastic on street and Carpenter is pretty good on ovals. I think its a great match.

pretty much, he was going on with it at the start and the surprising lack of yellow flags would have allowed him to dominate had he not f**ked up at that one stage.

Good weekend for Power with a win and a 2nd. Back to the lead in the points standings :) was a great weekend, some good races.

Jimbo

Immortal
Another great finish for Power at Texas, although it looked like another mistake was going to cost him a bagful of points

He's certainly looking much better on ovals these days though...

Jimbo

Immortal
Power back on top after a bit of misfortune for Castroneves

Looks like it'll go down to the wire at Fontana

Even though it wasn't that great of a day for him on track, all the other contenders faltered so very good news. Hopefully he can finally bring it home.

Ganassi just knows how to win at Mid Ohio. After the Newgarden challenge faded, Dixon looked unstoppable.

Jimbo

Immortal
Maximum points haul for Power and an 11th for Helio

Will now 39 points in front with two races to go, although Fontana is double points

Looking good...

I just saw the race (moved out to a place and decided to not take foxtel with me, only just found the race on youtube). So exciting! Go Will.

TBH, I'm wondering how hes going to lose it like he has in the past :( Hope he wins, though.