What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info on Holdsworth??

Avenger

Immortal
There are rumours that your young 5/8th is being chased by Parra. Apparently he is not yet re-signed. Do the Saints fans rate him? I know he played well against us when Saints smashed us earlier this year.

Collateral

Coach
The funny thing is though that Parra dominate the SG Ball and Harold Matts, but dont bother keeping them, instead they seem to prefer to sign other clubs rejects....Thank God Brain Smith isnt our coach anymore :D

Holdsworth is pretty good but still very young. He is playing centre in PL this week.

eelsta

Bench
mckinnin grothe burt cayless vella tsoulos grahame armit r all juniors dick head so get your facts right :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Collateral

Coach
eelsta said:
mckinnin grothe burt cayless vella tsoulos grahame armit r all juniors dick head so get your facts right :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Using big words

wow 8 juniors....how many of them are half decent? mckinnin, grothe, burt, vella...

Compare that with timmins, Barrett, Ryles, Bailey, Head, Gasnier, Cooper, Hornby, Thompson, Young, Simmonds, Poore, Sims, Norrie.

Parramatt have always dominated the junior ranks, but Like I said, they dont bother keeping all those future stars.

Hopefully that can change.

Avenger

Immortal
drake said:
Piss off, haven't you junior-less bastards pinched enough yet?

Holdsworth is from WA, so how is he a Saints Junior?? That comment re: our juniors displays how naive you are. NO ONE has shed more juniors then us in the past 3 years!!!!

cussy

Juniors
Parra have shed junours only because Smith and your management dosen't know talent if it bit them on the ass.

eelsta

Bench
RedDragon said:
eelsta said:

Using big words

wow 8 juniors....how many of them are half decent? mckinnin, grothe, burt, vella...

Compare that with timmins, Barrett, Ryles, Bailey, Head, Gasnier, Cooper, Hornby, Thompson, Young, Simmonds, Poore, Sims, Norrie.

Parramatt have always dominated the junior ranks, but Like I said, they dont bother keeping all those future stars.

Hopefully that can change.

i wasnt saying that they were better than yours i was just making the point that we do have juniors thats all no disrespect to your team at all
cheers

eelsta

Bench
cussy said:
Parra have shed junours only because Smith and your management dosen't know talent if it bit them on the ass.

they got riddell didnt they also didnt your lot let amos go :lol: :p ;-) :lol:

cussy

Juniors
the eels paid playmaker rates for a 60min player!!!! :roll: They are paying almost 300 thou on 1 outside back BUT don't have anyone to swing out the ball.

eelsta

Bench
cussy said:
the eels paid playmaker rates for a 60min player!!!! :roll: They are paying almost 300 thou on 1 outside back BUT don't have anyone to swing out the ball.

st george let amos go cant play they said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
eelsta said:
cussy said:

st george let amos go cant play they said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Argh... that's complete nonsense. At no time did Saints say Amos "can't play".
Try again.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Any club would have released Amos with the amount of injuries he had while at the Dragons.

The dragons paid two hole years of medical bills for him. I mean even Parramatta would have done that.

Remember eelsta
they got riddell didnt they also didnt your lot let amos go

Lets see Parramatta players you have let go: Schifoske, Tonga, I. Hindmarsh, J. Cayless, etc.

Bad players are they? They have done more since they left!!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Any club would have released Amos with the amount of injuries he had while at the Dragons.

The dragons paid two hole years of medical bills for him. I mean even Parramatta would have done that.

Remember eelsta
they got riddell didnt they also didnt your lot let amos go

Lets see Parramatta players you have let go: Schifoske, Tonga, I. Hindmarsh, J. Cayless, etc.

Bad players are they? They have done more since they left!!!

You forgot Brad Drew :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Nugby

Juniors
Hehe, it's a shocking sign when you're released mid-season from a club that's crying out because they can't retain players even with all the money they have for next year like Canberra