What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info on Lang

I was wondering if anyone here can give me some up to date information/stats on one of your Flegg players - Rick Lang. I'm friends of his family and I was wondering how he was going.

So Biglance,

Someone asks a fair question hoping for an opinion from a Dragon supporter and this is how you answer them. Maybe it's because I'm a Shark supporter? I have never had a problem with the Dragon supporters, some of my best mates are just that and we've had many a good drinking session watching some great clashes between the two teams.

Perhaps someone else might answer my question. All I'm after an objective answer.

Why don't I ask his family - simple. I want an objective assessment.

Is this so hard to assist a supporter of another club. f**k me. You'd think I wanted someone to pull their teeth out with a pair of pliers!

Collateral

Coach
I dont know mate, I dont think the Dragons site gives details about flegg players or in-depth reports on thier games so its a bit hard to find out sorry.

I think he plays halfback though if thats any help lol.