What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis- Remember him?

DJShaksta

First Grade
The girlfriend collaborated the story did she not? Who are we to speculate what went on in their bedroom? Sometimes people overreact in heated situations. I am totally against male on female violence - but I think the way she did not want charges pressed as soon as they were suggests on her part guilt of slight fabrication. ANyway - we will never know.

And yet you jumped on Greg Bird straight away when I posted in this thread LOL

adamkungl

Immortal
Unlike Joey who I am sure went his whole career at Newcastle without being being given any special gifts,concessions,privilages by the club.

Now put your white Oakley's back around your neck and f**k off back to boganville.

**EDIT** Apologies, I just realised you are from Seven Hills not Newcastle. Now I just feel sorry for you.

Seven Hills > Melbourne > Newcastle

adamkungl

Immortal
Get off the LSD adam. Firstly I dont know anybody in the Eastern Suburbs thats been west of Leichardt, secondly are you sure you dont live in Pagewood?

Why would I live in Pagewood?

Also, I lived west of Parra for 20 years . I'm a westy at heart ;-)

StormChaser

First Grade
Sucks, but what can you do? I wish him all the best, some of the most awesome times I've had at the footy has been watching GI in full flight. Will be a sad, sad, day when he goes.

adamkungl

Immortal
Could work out better for you. Inglis frees up cash for 2 good players or 3 solid players (or 4-5 young players)

StormChaser

First Grade
This is true, and I think we have some good kids coming through who could cover him. Of course they're no GI's, but what can you do?

Let him go...we need some semblance of a squad next year and his cash will free us up to retain the likes of Blair, Manu etc.

Latest posts