What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Update after pre-season trials

Collateral

Coach
Other clubs to have injury concerns:
Bulldogs - Mark O'Meley (face);
Manly - Andrew Walker (knee);
Souths - Ashley Harrison (calf), Bryan Fletcher (ankle) and Mark Minichiello (corked leg);
Cowboys - Paul Bowman (calf), Josh Hannay (knee), Glenn Morrison (shoulder);
Melbourne - Robbie Ross (hamstring), Andrew McFadden (ribs);
Sydney Roosters - Luke Dorn (ankle);
Broncos - David Stagg (head cut);
Penrith - Joe Galuvao (dislocated finger), Luke Swain (virus).

NO DRAGONS - Woo Hoo :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
RedDragon said:
Other clubs to have injury concerns:
Bulldogs - Mark O'Meley (face);
Manly - Andrew Walker (knee);
Souths - Ashley Harrison (calf), Bryan Fletcher (ankle) and Mark Minichiello (corked leg);
Cowboys - Paul Bowman (calf), Josh Hannay (knee), Glenn Morrison (shoulder);
Melbourne - Robbie Ross (hamstring), Andrew McFadden (ribs);
Sydney Roosters - Luke Dorn (ankle);
Broncos - David Stagg (head cut);
Penrith - Joe Galuvao (dislocated finger), Luke Swain (virus).

NO DRAGONS - Woo Hoo :D

We're still missing Jason Ryles though...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Buzz Boy

Juniors
And Ashton Sims did injure his ankle and will not train until late this week.

Other than that, I agree... WOO HOO!!!! :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Biglance said:
Gasnier was concussed apparently
lol.. we've been through this. He looked in fine nick afterwards.
Someone copped a knock but we're still looking for the mystery stretcher.

Collateral

Coach
Apparently Ashton Sims did a little damage to his knee and is having a MRI shortly for it....could it of been him?

SlipperyTingha!

Juniors
you also forgot to mention the following
Wes Naiqama, Nick Youngquest, jOHN oLZARD, Corey Payne, Edwin Asotasi, Willie Leyshon & i think a couple of forwards as well, not 100% sure but i think D.Tangata Toa & a prop

Anonymous

Juniors
Sims did limp off actually.

The incident I saw was on the far side of the field.. Saints defender in a heavy tackle was floored close to the line. Left us one bloke short for the next two rucks.

He was tended to by a trainer and was up again soon after. I'm sorry I couldnt make out who it was.

Being a trial, players were coming and going all night so its possible that the mystery player left the field.

But like I said the other thread, Gasnier was on hand to set up the last try and was in good form. He left the field after fulltime and was looking pretty fit.

Collateral

Coach
SlipperyTingha! said:
you also forgot to mention the following
Wes Naiqama, Nick Youngquest, jOHN oLZARD, Corey Payne, Edwin Asotasi, Willie Leyshon & i think a couple of forwards as well, not 100% sure but i think D.Tangata Toa & a prop

Naiqama, Payne = Injured in training...Youngquest, Olzard were injured in the sevens and Leyshon apparently isnt ijured, they are just saving him up so that he is 110%. I'm not sure how Asotasi got injured.

Tangata-Toa was injured in the Warriors Trial, but has since played again Im pretty sure.

Out of all those players, only Youngquest will be out till well after the season opener.