What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury update vs Cowboys

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
Yes, by the looks of things you like to talk about other clubs as well not just your own (ie Cronulla's Bailey)
So who are you? The forum cop?
We'll discuss whatever we like dipshit.

Now now, dont get upset, I was just highlighting the stupidity of you merged scum supporters, I dont think in this thread I said you couldnt do it did I? So yes you can create threads about our players and display your obsession over our club. Cowboys by 40...

Southernsaint

Staff member

Now now, dont get upset, I was just highlighting the stupidity of you merged scum supporters, I dont think in this thread I said you couldnt do it did I? So yes you can create threads about our players and display your obsession over our club. Cowboys by 40...

Phil is the Diet Coke of the Bailey's & we were petrified he was going to sign for Saints, hence the thread.

Anyhoo, why are you in this forum "obsessing" over the Dragons?? :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Why am I here? Everyone needs a good laugh, you people are funny. About Bailey, it was always apparent he was not going to your crap club.

Mate, we're laughing at you, not with you - of all the trolls, you're the dumbest. You just keep taking those beatings like the bitch you are, it's classic :lol:

There would've been a fan revolt had Bailey come to Saints. Phil Bailey would have to be one of the most over-rated players in the NRL.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Kasper

Bench
Sharks have about as much chance of winning the premiership as Phil Gould does getting admirations for his looks.

Ribs

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jubilant North Queensland broke its season duck in continuing Cronulla's early-season woes with a 36-10 thumping of the Sharks in tonight's National Rugby League mismatch at Toyota Park.

A week after their embarrassing capitulation to South Sydney and still reeling from the subsequent 10-match suspension dished out to five-eighth Greg Bird for kneeing an opponent in the head, the hapless Sharks remained rooted to equal last place on the competition table following their first loss to the Cowboys since 1996.

The six-tries-to-two drubbing was Cronulla's first-ever home loss to the Cowboys and only their second defeat from 15 meetings with the lowly-rated Queenslanders.

Cronulla captain Brett Kimmorley labelled the Sharks' effort "disgraceful" after watching his team fumble its way through the 80-minute horror show.
The marker defence was almost non-existence as the Cowboys made hay around the rucks, leaving Kimmorley and coach Stuart Raper admitting the Sharks were out-muscled, out-manoeuvred and out-enthused.

They didn't need to say outclassed. It was obvious.

Kasper

Bench
Did I say that? No. Where as you being the king trackhead you are outlandishly suggested that the Sharks area chance. Oh and think back what happened between the Sharks and the Cowboys earlier this year.

Saint 60

Juniors
things have gone quiet....

now would be a good time to say that Saints are the greatest club in the comp --

hmm yup :clap:
-----------------------------------------

Jesus was a good bloke - ask around :)

Latest posts