What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

IFR33K

Coach
Damn shame. Was going well too. Hope he’ll overcome this and hope the club gives him one last shot.

Incorrect

Coach
Poor Tony ... he was surprising me how well he was going. Real shame
Same. I think a fair bit of credit needs to be given to him for turning our form around. I must admit i had him nowhere near our top 17 going in to the season but since he'd been given an opportunity he has shown what he was capable of. The 2nd half of the first game v the tiggers seemed to be the catalyst for some improved performances

Gazzamatta

Coach
BA won’t resign him.
I wonder if we can get dispensation to sign a new player?
I guess BA will monitor his recovery and attitude towards returning. At 100k he may be worth another year. He certainly ticked lots of boxes on the field. 9 month recovery to play has him in full contact the end of Jan 19. Regardless, duty of care would mean no hasty decision. I reckon he'll be back.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon he will stay, didn’t want to go overseas and probably doesn’t want to be a labourer just yet.

Still fairly young, I reckon BA will kept him as he will offer good value under the cap.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I guess BA will monitor his recovery and attitude towards returning. At 100k he may be worth another year. He certainly ticked lots of boxes on the field. 9 month recovery to play has him in full contact the end of Jan 19. Regardless, duty of care would mean no hasty decision. I reckon he'll be back.

Probably everything under $200k is great value if he returns like he did this year.

Latest posts