What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I heard we are optimistic that he will be good for the game against Cronulla. Added to that are the club's pictures from yesterday where he was up North fishing with Beau Scott and didn't have any strapping on his shoulder.

Wasn't that from the Darwin trip which was the week before he did his injury against Souths ?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
After the game against Souths he was in the sheds during the victory song without any strapping/support on his shoulder, so I doubt he broke anything or it was too serious.

phantom eel

First Grade
I reckon Pritchard is another Loko or Pauli... plenty of potential but not a fixture at first grade starter level.

With Peats released, IDG likely off at season end, King not having proved enough to return to first grade. We need to buy in or convert a hooker for 2017 quick smart imo.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't think he is that small compared to most NRL hookers, he is pretty much the same size as the average NRL hooker. He is 88kg.

It's probably he kamkiaze tackling style, just needs to calm down a bit.

I reckon he has a huge future.

Agreed, Benji did his knee a few times before he became an absolute superstar. He's still young and getting used to the rigours of NRL.

His attitude and toughness is exactly what Arthur wants in players.

Forty20

First Grade
Kaysa just needs to pick his shots. He has rattled a few people over the last couple of games with well-timed hits but trying to put a shot on Sam Burgess after giving him a 15m wind up is a terrible idea. I am enjoying the threat he is starting to become out of dummy half as he starts to back his running game. I believe he tested in the top 5 for speed over 40m in our club (French was first) and that ability to get in behind the ruck could be huge for a pack that is lacking a difference maker in the big bopper department.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Today's update on the official site says Pritchard is available to play against the Sharks, along with Mannah. Takairangi will be back the week after, with Cornish available two weeks after Taka comes back.

parra pete

Referee
The Eels have a good winning record against the Sharks @ Endeavour, and Cronulla has as good record @ Cumberland.....

parra pete

Referee
And Pete's jokes have still only been told a few times.

A man is walking through the woods when he comes across a suitcase. Inside the suitcase he finds a fox and her cubs.
He dials the RSPCA to report his discovery.
The woman on the other end exclaims, "That's horrible... are they moving? The man responds,
"I don't know but that would explain the suitcase"

ash411

Bench
A man is walking through the woods when he comes across a suitcase. Inside the suitcase he finds a fox and her cubs.
He dials the RSPCA to report his discovery.
The woman on the other end exclaims, "That's horrible... are they moving? The man responds,
"I don't know but that would explain the suitcase"

:clap: