What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

parra pete

Referee
A bloke goes to the circus. After the show he speaks to the manager and asks for a job.
"Alright, what can you do?", the manager asks.
"I can do great bird impressions", the bloke replies.
"Pssh, a lot of people can do that".
"Oh well", the bloke says --- and flies away

Forty20

First Grade
I always enjoyed Gilbert Gottfried's take on The Aristocrats. There is a cool video on YouTube about the reactions from other comedians when he launched into his version of it at a Donald Trump roast (if I recall correctly) a little while after the September 11 terror attack.

Gronk

Staff member
Centre Michael Jennings will miss approximately two weeks of competition with a hamstring tear from the Eels’ Round 19 clash with the Penrith Panthers.

Winger Semi Radradra remains sidelined with a medial ligament tear (Round 24-25), while Vai Toutai (medial ligament - Round 21) and Kaysa Pritchard (PCL - Round 22) also remain unavailable for selection.

Mitch Cornish continues his rehabilitation from a medial ligament injury (Round 20), and Kelepi Tanginoa continues his rehabilitation from syndesmosis of the ankle (Round 20-22).

Kieran Foran (shoulder) and Luke Kelly (ACL) remain sidelined for the remainder of the 2016 season.

Centres John Folau (fractured wrist) and Brad Takairangi (hamstring) are both named to return to the field this week.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2016/07/21/injury_update_round_.html

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Centre Michael Jennings will miss approximately two weeks of competition with a hamstring tear from the Eels’ Round 19 clash with the Penrith Panthers.

Winger Semi Radradra remains sidelined with a medial ligament tear (Round 24-25), while Vai Toutai (medial ligament - Round 21) and Kaysa Pritchard (PCL - Round 22) also remain unavailable for selection.

Mitch Cornish continues his rehabilitation from a medial ligament injury (Round 20), and Kelepi Tanginoa continues his rehabilitation from syndesmosis of the ankle (Round 20-22).

Kieran Foran (shoulder) and Luke Kelly (ACL) remain sidelined for the remainder of the 2016 season.

Centres John Folau (fractured wrist) and Brad Takairangi (hamstring) are both named to return to the field this week.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2016/07/21/injury_update_round_.html

I thought kaysa do his shoulder not his PCL

Latest posts