What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

so when they say gutho is gone for the season do they mean until 2018?
because technically the season ends in 3 weeks
is there a chance if we make it a few weeks into the finals he might be right by then?

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
so when they say gutho is gone for the season do they mean until 2018?
because technically the season ends in 3 weeks
is there a chance if we make it through to the prelim final say he might be right by then?

He did his ACL it's at least 6 month recovery.
At best he'll he's ready to for round 1 next year.

Incorrect

Coach
No definitely more than likely round 5
I hear he's no chance at Round 4 if we're allocated a Thursday or Friday night game but could be back if it's a Sunday game with the extra couple of days rest making him available.... now, given the comp, I believe, kicks off a week later next year with no Rep Round in May, Round 4 coincides with Easter - meaning we play the Tigers on Easter Monday....

Therefore - Guth plays V Tigers on Easter Monday....nothing surer.....

strider

Post Whore
I hear he's no chance at Round 4 if we're allocated a Thursday or Friday night game but could be back if it's a Sunday game with the extra couple of days rest making him available.... now, given the comp, I believe, kicks off a week later next year with no Rep Round in May, Round 4 coincides with Easter - meaning we play the Tigers on Easter Monday....

Therefore - Guth plays V Tigers on Easter Monday....nothing surer.....
you dickhead - lol

Bazal

Post Whore
In seriousness if there's a rough round 4 return date I'd be surprised of we saw Gutho within the first six or seven rounds of next season. A good six month recovery means he will miss most of the preseason and will probably need a fortnight or so at Wenty getting match fit.

Chipmunk

Coach
In seriousness if there's a rough round 4 return date I'd be surprised of we saw Gutho within the first six or seven rounds of next season. A good six month recovery means he will miss most of the preseason and will probably need a fortnight or so at Wenty getting match fit.

I will be interested to see where we play him next year. I'm expecting him to take a year from the injury to get back to where he was when he got injured. It's possible he might be better back on the wing for a while.

Bazal

Post Whore
On the wing he would have a much higher work rate than in the centres. I fully expect him to start at centre when he comes back. I expect him to be doing whatever limited training he is able towards the start of next season as a centre. I would say we will start the season as

1-French
2-Hoffman
3-Jennings
4-Auva'a
5-Davis probably

And Gutho will push Auva'a out of the 4 jersey when he returns.

Noise

Coach
On the wing he would have a much higher work rate than in the centres. I fully expect him to start at centre when he comes back. I expect him to be doing whatever limited training he is able towards the start of next season as a centre. I would say we will start the season as

1-French
2-Hoffman
3-Jennings
4-Auva'a
5-Davis probably

And Gutho will push Auva'a out of the 4 jersey when he returns.

You think Auva'a will start in front of Taka in the centres?