What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inside Australia's Greatest Rugby League Side we've ever seen

moffla

Bench
Sad part is that Bellamy has proven that he can take mediocre players and get them to do a job time and time again.

He probably would have been listed as one of the all time great coaches without the asterisk next to his name.

The Storm could probably have been as successful legitimately and probably didn't need to rort the cap.

Unfortunately they did rort it and so we'll never know.

This will forever annoy me. It can't be proven, but I'm confident we'd have been successful in those four years regardless.

Brian Waldron and the board didn't back Bellamy's ability for whatever reason...but it is what it is.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The article is nowhere near as f**king funny as seeing the response from people who actually read Rothfield . . . poor dumb souls

I pity anyone who needs to be told Melbourne is the best team of this century so far . . . mummy is probably still wiping their bottoms
I pity the worthless fool who jumped on their bandwagon. Or jumped on queensland's bandwagon.

Who knows what devious shit they do with their mother.

POPEYE

Coach
I pity the worthless fool who jumped on their bandwagon. Or jumped on queensland's bandwagon.

Who knows what devious shit they do with their mother.
Sorry ol' mate . . . this is as much fun as the book on Italian War Heros, I couldn't help myself. I should buy Buzz a beer for supplying the burley

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the feeding fenzy and hope I don't run out of incontinence pads

mave

Coach
This will forever annoy me. It can't be proven, but I'm confident we'd have been successful in those four years regardless.

Brian Waldron and the board didn't back Bellamy's ability for whatever reason...but it is what it is.

Yes, I too would be confident of success with a few extra million salary cap on the field.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Or disproven. Hence the eternal *

POPEYE

Coach

Chin up ol' mate, The Big 3 would never have left Melbourne, getting caught being paid a bonus was just a gliche

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Chin up ol' mate, The Big 3 would never have left Melbourne, getting caught being paid a bonus was just a gliche

So Cameron Smith and all the media hoopla about signing with the titans in about 2008 before suddenly securing a second filing cabinet in Melbourne is just a glitch?

Quite the blind spot you continue to ignore.

POPEYE

Coach
So Cameron Smith and all the media hoopla about signing with the titans in about 2008 before suddenly securing a second filing cabinet in Melbourne is just a glitch?

Quite the blind spot you continue to ignore.
Course it was, just like Cronk fishing the media . . . DCE is better at it though I must admit

2008! . . . now I know why Melbourne lost the 'grand' final

mave

Coach
Be happy they can't take the 80's away from you

Too cryptic again ol mate.

The 80's were not as great for us as the 70's if I recall correctly, although we did jag our madatory decade premiership in '87.

POPEYE

Coach
Too cryptic again ol mate.

The 80's were not as great for us as the 70's if I recall correctly, although we did jag our madatory decade premiership in '87.
I expected it would be too cryptic for you . . . you're signature is a give away

and if Bellamy had your 80's mob they would've won most of the decade's gf's

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You wouldn't be jealous of Melbourne's success would you
'Success'

Cg8kn_FXEAACRjL.jpg

mave

Coach
I expected it would be too cryptic for you . . . you're signature is a give away

and if Bellamy had your 80's mob they would've won most of the decade's gf's

Bellamy would have had more success with the Jets than the Silvertails ol' mate

POPEYE

Coach
Bellamy would have had more success with the Jets than the Silvertails ol' mate
Why is it I disregard your opinion on anything . . . the same reason you disregard mine maybe . . . we have reached an impasse

Barkley

Bench
Both Buzz and the Storm have a love affair with the brown paper bag so a fluff piece like this is hardly surprising.

POPEYE

Coach
Both Buzz and the Storm have a love affair with the brown paper bag so a fluff piece like this is hardly surprising.

Just a bit of fun ol' mate, only thing keeping me indoors on this beautiful Sunshine Coast day . . . it's all hype anyway, everyone knows the best club of all time was the mid 70's Roosters